Thread: Lets buy this kid a set of drums

User Info Menu

Default Lets buy this kid a set of drums

this makes me feel kinda bad, seriously

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF4CmSxKPZI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF4CmSxKPZI[/ame]

User Info Menu

Default Re: Lets buy this kid a set of drums

Man, that's awesome! It just goes to prove that drumming is something that gets in your head, and it doesn't require a kit.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Lets buy this kid a set of drums

Da Kids Got Some Chops Waitin To Happen...
    Way Cool ,,,,,Plz Encourage,Don't Discourage!!!!!
    "FEEL DA GROOVE & PLAY IT FORWARD..."

"BEAUTY IS IN THE EARS OF THE BEHOLDER ,
    ENJOY IT ALL,,, MY BROTHERS & SISTERS"

COMMANDER & CHIEPH OF
    "PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY"

LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND
    & FORCE BEHIND DA
    "PHX AZ LEGEND OF DA ZYDECO GROOVE VEST"
    (AND OTHER TOYZ) INCLUDING PIZZABOX SNARE DRUM

IT'S ALL ABOUT DA SHOW !!!!!

User Info Menu

The kid definitely needs a set.
    Robert

"Ok Guys This Is In Da Key Of Boom Chick Boom Boom Chick...." - SIR PHROGGE

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, write a sonnet, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, solve equations, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert Heinlein

Zildjian League #1 Flunkie

User Info Menu

You see all those toys and videos? Their parents need to get off their money and realize their kid's natural talent. Or maybe they do and it's a matter of time. Why else would this video have been made.

User Info Menu

That's pretty awesome! He really needs a set though, and with some proper instruction could be great!!
    DW - PEARL - PDP - ZILDJIAN - EVANS - VIC FIRTH

Click for Gear Pics!

DW Collector's Series - Blue Glass - 10, 12, 14, 16, 23
    Pearl Session Custom - Green Burst - 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22
    PDP CX Maple - Red Glass - 12, 14, 16, 24

Quote Originally Posted by LudwigLifer View Post
    If we had centerfolds for drums,that kit would be in one of them!

User Info Menu

I did see all the toys. I wish his parents would see his desire to play and invest in his future.

If I had the money by myself I would get in touch with them and arrange to have a drum set shipped to their house. Im sure I could contact the person on youtube that posted the video and find out.

I would paypal 20 bucks towards one. I was thinking maybe one of those complete kits for 300 bucks. That would get him started. It would only take 15 people donating 20 bucks to do it.

I am 37 years old and I just started playing, if thats what you want to call it at this point, about a week or so ago. Now that I am involved it really makes me sad sometimes that I didn't get started as a kid, especially when I see kids on youtube playing their butts off. It is for this reason that I feel like doing something for this kid.

Would anyone want to do anything or should I just let it go. Your thoughts

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Full-Force View Post
    I would paypal 20 bucks towards one. I was thinking maybe one of those complete kits for 300 bucks. That would get him started. It would only take 15 people donating 20 bucks to do it.
    Sorry but we won't be doing that here. If the kid needs a drumset, his parents will have to buy it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Full-Force View Post
    I did see all the toys. I wish his parents would see his desire to play and invest in his future.

If I had the money by myself I would get in touch with them and arrange to have a drum set shipped to their house. Im sure I could contact the person on youtube that posted the video and find out.

I am 37 years old and I just started playing, if thats what you want to call it at this point, about a week or so ago. Now that I am involved it really makes me sad sometimes that I didn't get started as a kid, especially when I see kids on youtube playing their butts off. It is for this reason that I feel like doing something for this kid.

Would anyone want to do anything or should I just let it go. Your thoughts

lol sorry but that just to funny

Larrysperf Guest

By all the toys and all the dvds in that room his parents can buy him a set. I dont get why you want to get him a set. Maybe he has a set and cant play them.

User Info Menu

Cute! He does have some natural ability!

-Les