Thread: No luck posting videos

User Info Menu

Question No luck posting videos

I have tried and tried to post a video and have had no success. The youtube URL always says invalid file and when I try to do it from my driver it loads buit never leaves the waiting for drumchat/new attachments. ETC...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. My post on youtube is( Drums Josh 001) thanks!

User Info Menu

Default Re: No luck posting videos

No luck getting help posting video's either!

User Info Menu

Man this thread is dead!

User Info Menu

No its not just wait, someone will atleast have a sarcastic comment have faith in that!

User Info Menu

Ya! Your rite I"ll just wait and see!

User Info Menu

Don't know, Man. I haven't tried uploading any of my vids yet. From what you're saying, I expect I'll have the same trouble.
    There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...vaz/TheSet.jpg

User Info Menu

Sorry Fumbled Time, but I just saw this thread. Here's your video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy_xRm34GFA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy_xRm34GFA[/ame]

1. Copy the URL code at the YouTube site.
    2. Start your post.
    3. Click on the icon at the top of your post that looks like the earth with chain links.
    4. When the pop up box appears, clear the line, paste the YouTube URL, and click OK.
    5. Your video will be embedded in the post when you click to OK the post.

BTW, good work! Not bad for only 8 months of drumming!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Welcome, sometimes it takes a little time to get where you want to go. Another neat feature is the PM function, you can always PM a Mod and they are pretty good about getting back to you. Welcome and enjoy the site, good vid too.

User Info Menu

did u put a stamp on the envelope?

cool vid.

Official cowbell hater.

User Info Menu

Rat, that was funny

User Info Menu

bizare setup

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY

User Info Menu

I have seen sites where you can simply drop the link write into the post and the vid comes up. All and all, not to hard to post a vid here.

User Info Menu

Hey pastor Bob, Thanks for the posting info, I am a noob at all this internet stuff. I wasn't griping about no one answering the thread I was just havin fun. I have had a drum set for about 5 yrs. I am a guitar player/bassist/pianist//////etc.. I bought the kit for my oldest boy who showed alot of interest(ya like I wasn't excited). Anyway I had the kit in the closet and after getting ahold of an old friend(awsome drummer) he wanted a pic of the kit so I set it up(only about 40 min job) and thought heck lets get the camera and see where I'm at. So this is the first swung stick in eight months. no practise before the tape was rolling. I sure did find alot of mistakes, To eger, to fast and no preplanned routes of attack! LOL! I have been practicing ruds. and such and hope to get a before and after to see the improvement. Thanks for all your help!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fumbled time View Post
    I have had a drum set for about 5 yrs. I am a guitar player/bassist/pianist//////etc.. I bought the kit for my oldest boy who showed alot of interest(ya like I wasn't excited). Anyway I had the kit in the closet and after getting ahold of an old friend(awsome drummer) he wanted a pic of the kit so I set it up(only about 40 min job) and thought heck lets get the camera and see where I'm at. So this is the first swung stick in eight months.
    Wow, you're quite the well-rounded musician FT!

It's good to have you here!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

User Info Menu

Thanks PB I am a master at none, But am very secure about my ability's. I don't ever let what I can't do yet get in the way. Are you really a Pastor?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fumbled time View Post
    Are you really a Pastor?
    Yesiree. I figured, when I joined Drum Chat, that this was the kind of place where I could just be myself, so I was just honest with who I am. I'm not here to "convert" anyone, and the people here have accepted me as a drummer - both those that share my faith, and those that don't. Drum Chat really is a unique community.