Drum Domains
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Paiste Cymbals

User Info Menu

Default Re: Paiste Cymbals

ISO Paiste 2000 Sound Reflections 14'' China Type

I fell in love with that piece of metal thanks to Panzerballet substitute drummer, but I am not able to find it literaly anywhere.

Any hints please? I am based in EU, Czech republic

User Info Menu

Anyone with experience with the 900 series? I'm considering upgrading from PST 7, PST 5. Thanks.

I play:

Drums & Hardware: Tama Imperialstar 5pc. Chad Smith Signature Snare by Pearl.

Cymbals: Paiste PST. 14' HH, 16' Crash. Meinl. 20' Ride.

Heads: Evans ST Dry. 14' Evans Hydraulic batter. 8', 10, 14'. Evans Black Resonant and 20' EMAD Black Onyx bass batter.

Sticks: Vic Firth 7A, 5A, 5B. Nylon. Wood.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone View Post
    Anyone with experience with the 900 series? I'm considering upgrading from PST 7, PST 5. Thanks.
    I have no experience with them but plan on checking them out in person this weekend, going to compare them to the Meinl custom classics dark. I want colored cymbals and these are the only 2 out there.
    Crush Sublime Birch

Ludwig Classic Maple (IN UTERO)

Sabian HHX 21" ride and AAX crashes, Zildjian 14" K hybrid hats

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

I have not used those yet, but, IMHO if you're going to upgrade, those would be a good choice. They are the replacement product for the Alpha series. Same alloy is used for these as is used for the 2oo2's. I've used 2oo2's for a while and am very happy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    I have no experience with them but plan on checking them out in person this weekend, going to compare them to the Meinl custom classics dark. I want colored cymbals and these are the only 2 out there.
    Keep us posted, please.

I play:

Heads: Evans ST Dry. 14' Evans Hydraulic batter. 8', 10, 14'. Evans Black Resonant and 20' EMAD Black Onyx bass batter.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    I have not used those yet, but, IMHO if you're going to upgrade, those would be a good choice. They are the replacement product for the Alpha series. Same alloy is used for these as is used for the 2oo2's. I've used 2oo2's for a while and am very happy.
    Thanks. I was wondering when they were going to have a mid-range offering again since Alpha has been discontinued to the gen public.

I play:

User Info Menu

Just got a 14" Paiste 2oo2 Sound Edge high hat. First impression? Why did I wait so long.

User Info Menu

Just got a 14" Paiste 2oo2 Sound Edge high hat. First impression? Why did I wait so long.
    $ is making me wait. Congratulations.

I play:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone View Post
    $ is making me wait. Congratulations.
    Yeah...at $400 they were a bit pricey. Well worth it though.

User Info Menu

Yeah...at $400 they were a bit pricey. Well worth it though.
    I don't mind paying their craftsmen for their works of art.

I play: