Thread: Nothing Extra

User Info Menu

Default Nothing Extra

That is gonna be the name of my new band that a friend and I are starting. I play the drums and sing (not at the same time) and his wife plays guitar and is a singer/songwriter, and he plays guitar piano, bass and pretty much anything else. We're also gonna have my son play guitar. It's just an idea we're putting together and we're gonna see how it works out
    "Don't let your pride swell....you may have to swallow it one day!"- Unknown

God made Cops so Firefighters could have heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    I'm waaaay past having any major parts of my body exposed. Believe me, it wouldn't add anything to the show!
    Proud member of PHROGGE's Aquarian Army

Zildjian League

User Info Menu

Default Re: Nothing Extra

Sounds great TD!!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

i like the name sounds really cool

User Info Menu

Thanks, we came up with the name cause we were talking one night about money and I said I got just enough to pay the bills and eat and nothing extra. My friend said "Dude your talking to the king of nothing extra"

When we were talking about band names I thought that sounded good.

I'm waaaay past having any major parts of my body exposed. Believe me, it wouldn't add anything to the show!

Zildjian League

User Info Menu

That sounds awesome, i agree about the band name-it sounds sorta new and fresh. Bands which have family members in are awesome, i would definitely persevere with it!

User Info Menu

Sounds like a winning idea to me TD, post a vid or some sound clips when and if ya get to do some.

User Info Menu

Definately will G/F

Zildjian League

User Info Menu

Default Nothing Extra...but?

I agree...simple...and fresh!

and if something does not turn out right (some other band has the same name)....you could always add a 6070 at the end. (or some other meaningful digit!)

- Leigh