Thread: Converting two single bass drum pedals into a double?

User Info Menu

Default Converting two single bass drum pedals into a double?

Is that possible? I posted one about making a double into two single. because tahts something id really like to do with either pearl eliminators, or iron cobras. i might buy a used double elims or cobras, and i watn to make it two single but i guess u cant. now can you atleast make two single pedals into one double pedal?

thanks

and thats probably the last post for tongiht, thanks guys

User Info Menu

Default Re: Converting two single pedals into a double?

Someone else asked about the ICs before, and someone else answered along these lines: convert your double IC pedal into cash and then convert that cash into two single pedals.
    I don't know hwo the Elims are, but don't bother with the IC.
    You could easily do it with Axis though.
    "Life is backwards. Happiness isn't something you seek, it's something that finds you when you are doing the right thing." - Zone47

User Info Menu

most pedal manufactures will make conversion kits, but you need to know that if you do that you void the warranty that comes with the pedal (if it's not used).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by quikstang2 View Post
    Someone else asked about the ICs before, and someone else answered along these lines: convert your double IC pedal into cash and then convert that cash into two single pedals.
    I don't know hwo the Elims are, but don't bother with the IC.
    You could easily do it with Axis though.
    no... he wants to convert 2 singles into a double. Alot like me... Ive been wonderin da same thing too.
    PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY
    TERROROUS TENORS
    TAMAHOLIC
    RIP frank. You'll never be forgotten.
    Post by Yohin: "I never say anything good enough for anyone's sig."

User Info Menu

I don't think you can, at least not with just the pedals because you need the connecting rod for between the beaters and the slave pedal.
    "You have to love music more then food. More than air. More than yourself."-The Wizard (August Rush)

I think I can realistically say that I will never be too old to laugh at a fart. Ever. -dave0549jv

If we give up, we will never know what we might have been. - Pastor Bob

DC Record for most users online at once! Be there or be square! http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html
    RIP Frank