User Info Menu

Default Pants?

Chick Pants? or Regular Pants?
    -Chance S.
    -I Live My Life By Psalms 150:5

User Info Menu

Shorts................

User Info Menu

Ditto...Shorts. I wear shorts in the snow. I hate long pants.
    Last edited by Boo; 04-19-2006 at 12:41 AM.

User Info Menu

Im going to have to second that, pritty much i wear my Dicky Shorts all the time, but some times i gotta pull out the pants. But i never drum in pants, i would rather play a show in my boxers than play in pants.
    -Chance S.
    -I Live My Life By Psalms 150:5

User Info Menu

wow...i have worn pants ever since fourth grade. im a sophomore now.
    i caint stand shorts, i dont know why, but i caint.
    When drummers are away from their instruments, which is quite often, they often resort to air drumming. Although often distracting to others, playing air drums provides drummers with a mental practice session that can help a great deal.

User Info Menu

I don't get this thread.

User Info Menu

hahahhaa

me neither, and i wonder if anyone does...?
    When drummers are away from their instruments, which is quite often, they often resort to air drumming. Although often distracting to others, playing air drums provides drummers with a mental practice session that can help a great deal.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Baw_Drummer
    hahahhaa

me neither, and i wonder if anyone does...?
    Maybe we should start a whole nuther website called drummerspants.com.

User Info Menu

i wear whatever i have on...

User Info Menu

I got married in shorts...barefoot on the beach in Nags Head, NC ...I hope that's the way I die too.
    Last edited by Boo; 04-23-2006 at 04:59 PM.

User Info Menu

i prefer no pants
    O YEA

User Info Menu

i wear shorts in mid winter in the mountain ranges

i dont even own any pants

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boo
    I got married in shorts...barefoot on the beach in Nags Head, NC ...I hope that's the way I die too.
    thats was your worst performnce wasnt it?

User Info Menu

You should all go on stage in bikini briefs!!!! I'll stick with my regular shorts though.......

User Info Menu

I prefer my Levi's Cuffed!!!
    Stand up Zombie Drums
    For the Master of Horror Tonk The Drop Dead Beats
    www.dropdeadbeats.com
    www.myspace.com/dropdeadbeats

Sitting down to play is for wimps that's why I stand up!!!

User Info Menu

I've worn pants since I was...*thinks back* oh wow, 6 years old. 21 now. I must have broken a record somewhere there.

User Info Menu

Cool Pants?

Quote Originally Posted by 1DrumBum View Post
    You should all go on stage in bikini briefs!!!! I'll stick with my regular shorts though.......
    T.M.I...step away from your djembe...you've been bendin' notes too long, man!

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Are shorts what is referred to as "chick pants" in the original post? I can see where this thread went, but I didn't get the original post. I guess I don't get the "chick pants" reference, because my reaction would be that I've never worn "chick pants."
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Are shorts what is referred to as "chick pants" in the original post? I can see where this thread went, but I didn't get the original post. I guess I don't get the "chick pants" reference, because my reaction would be that I've never worn "chick pants."
    "Chick pants" are popular with the younger males right now. Its not quite as wierd as it sounds...but still a bit strange. They are the kids you see (usually emo types) with the really tight, form fitting jeans, that taper down the legs. They are usually worn sagging off the butt a bit, with a studded belt of one sort or another.

Persoanlly, I wear ****ies shorts, as often as possible. (bout 340 days a year). I wear them one size too big, and YES, I sag them.

I dont think I have worn pants to play drums in... in twenty years. Not comfortable to me.

Matt
    Matt G.
    Hitting my drums, like they owe me money!
    My Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/fatdog1969
    Vegas Drummers: http://www.myspace.com/vegasdrummers
    I Proudly Play:
    PAISTE
    SONOR
    EVANS
    SILVERFOX
    SNAREHORSE

User Info Menu

"Chick pants" are popular with the younger males right now
    NOT with me, i go shorts or normal pants

User Info Menu

nix the shorts.......what about langerie???
    cheers
    RIFF

User Info Menu

nix the shorts.............what about langerie
    cheers
    RIFF

User Info Menu

ye guys should go on stage wearing pink pjamas, myself and the guitarist in my band did it for a halloween gig! actually brilliant, they're comfortable and if you mess up people are too busy laughing at you to notice!!!
    Got to stop hitting my self in the face with those drumsticks!!

User Info Menu

Hah, funny this thread is up again.
    I personally agree with the whole individuality/creativity should overpower gender and whatnot, but if the clothes isle you're shopping in is labeled the opposite of your sex, it's dumb lol. I kind of hate the fact now though that rather than "non-conformist" styles coming in, we have alot of "gender-confused" styles. Chris Crocker and Jeffree Star are perfect examples lol
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

Shazane Guest

Why would I wear chick pants that not only look stupid but cut off circulation enough to impede playing any musical instrument, thus explaining the way emo bands sound...

I wear whatever though.