Thread: The Escape

User Info Menu

Default The Escape

Hey guys, I was thinking earlier...I've never really had anything to do with my band here at DC, so I thought I'd make a post

Our myspace is at www.myspace.com/theescapeuk

We do have a rough demo song up there, which was a first take recording (bar the guitar...as I had to go in the studio after and record that myself, as we didn't have a guitarist when this was recorded). There aren't any vocals, as we're still in search of someone to provide those, but it's something we have so far.

Let me know what you think, and hope you enjoy it
    Mapex Drums | Zildjian and Meinl Cymbals | Evans Drumheads | Pro Mark Drum Sticks

User Info Menu

Default Re: The Escape

Sounds pretty good and I like the name of the band. Great playing as well! The drums seem a little quiet compared to the guitar though.
    Matt

User Info Menu

I'll check this when i get home, work doesn't let us go on myspace.
    Have you got you're ticket for the rock train? You gotta earn that Ticket!!

Premier Genista - Pearl Masters - Primus custom snare - Zildjian A Custom- DW 5000 pedal - Zildjian Zack Starkey sticks

I play lead Drums

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yohin View Post
    Sounds pretty good and I like the name of the band. Great playing as well! The drums seem a little quiet compared to the guitar though.
    Thanks yohin! And yeah, it was a first take recording and we didn't have time to mix down properly or anything...and college is over til September now, so can't go in and sort it out :( But the toms on the college kit sounded awful, so I did lower the volume just slightly...only to save my ears
    Mapex Drums | Zildjian and Meinl Cymbals | Evans Drumheads | Pro Mark Drum Sticks

Larrysperf Guest

I like your sound but mix could be better

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Larrysperf View Post
    I like your sound but mix could be better
    I agree lol as I said, we didn't have time to mix it down properly at all, but we just wanted a little something up there.