Thread: Your opinion, PLEASE

User Info Menu

Default Your opinion, PLEASE

Hello, I am new to the site an just love it, I have been playing off an on for about five years, but for the last 2 years I have really been playing alot, constantly actually, I love playing my drums, I live and breathe drums, anyway I put up a few videos of me playing and just wanted your opinion on my playing, these are definitely nothing fancy by any means, just me goofing around really, anyway I would appreciate it if you would watch them and critique my playing, my website is www.myspace.com/ddrumbum thanks

User Info Menu

Cool Your opinion, PLEASE

Will take a look and shoot ya back an answer...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Exclamation Your opinion, PLEASE

not sure if I punched a wrong button, ddrumbum, but I couldn't get your videos to play...let me know, and I'll take another look...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

I just watched them, give it another try, if you don't mind, they should work ok, they do for me.

User Info Menu

I really dig them

Great to have another Jesus lovin drummer on drumchat, and one that loves Neil Peart too, wow

too bad the video quality wasnt too good
    were you using a camera
    And were u using ahead sticks cuz if you were did u actually break a pair?

User Info Menu

Thank you I really appreciate it, I love meeting Christian drummers to, yea I just used my digital camera and set it to the lowest quality setting, I wish the quality was better to, and yes I use ahead sticks, but no I did not break them, why do you ask?

User Info Menu

well u just switched a pair during the "Sticks" video wasnt sure if u just dropped one but it looked like u picked up two more so i thought u broke one and i was like WOW!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks again

User Info Menu

Amp did you drill you cymbal?

User Info Menu

oh yah tried

but we didnt have a metal 1/4' bit

turned out it was a wood one so we're trying to get it done with a metal one on saturday

make a visit with the ol' grandparents theyve got the tools

see how it goes then