Thread: Electric kit + Battery 3.0 question

User Info Menu

Default Electric kit + Battery 3.0 question

Hi there

I tried posting for some help on the NI official forums but noone seemed to help me out - so here goes!

I'm primarily a guitarist, so all my recording experience with software/hardware is based around that. Anyway, I recently picked up the Legend/Medili DD506 to use and record drums. I use both Adobe Audition and Cubase, and I have Battery 3 and EZDrummer as plugins. My problem is, when I hit certain pads they show up as the wrong drum parts in the program.

I'm just hoping that someone could give me a really easy explanation or way to assign kit pads to certain drum sounds on the computer.

I know this is probably very obvious, but I'm completely new when it comes to drumming!

Thanks

User Info Menu

Default Re: Electric kit + Battery 3.0 question

I know nothing of those plug ins. I know for BFD there you select the module and it will map based on the module you use, therefore I would assume this these would have something similar. That is about as far as I can go telling you how to remap with your module and those plug ins, sorry. Hopefully someone will chime in with more knowledge with this equipment.