Thread: taste of chaos

User Info Menu

Default taste of chaos

I’m stoked for the Taste of Chaos tour. I’m going Feb. 22 at the Long Beach Arena. I am going with one of my co-workers who works at Fontana and was able to get me the second Taste of Chaos compilation before it came out on the 30th. I initially checked it out because I’m a fan of Thursday and As I Lay Dying. After listening to it though, I really liked Saosin’s “Follow And Feal” and Anti-flag’s “Press Corpse.” If you don’t have tickets yet, you should try warconent.com because I know they are giving away tickets and there should be more info as well. Has anyone else listened to the second compilation yet?

User Info Menu

Annti-Flag are one of the best punk bands around today.!..

User Info Menu

Why are they giving tickets away?

User Info Menu

yea anti-flag is touring with syg pretty soon. that will be a good tour. and also i just checked the website and they are giving free tickets to someone who does the best job promoting the tour i guess. the compilation comes out today, im stoked about it, im actually getting it when i leave work today.

User Info Menu

i hear they are giving out tickets to the person who promotes the tour the best. Thats just what i saw from the website. also yea anti-flag is a really good band to go see live. they are actually touring with set your goals soon. im pretty stoked. it should be a good show

User Info Menu

Default hey

ive tried posting a response to both of you and it doesnt show. but yea they are giving out free tickets to the person who promotes the tour the best. thats just what i saw from the website. and anti-flag is a really good band to go see live. they are actually touring with set your goals. it should be a pretty good show.