Thread: Which is better?

User Info Menu

Default Which is better?

Which is better? the dw 4000 double pedal or the pdp 600 double pedal? they are the same price, but the pdp has a double chain while the dw has a single, i like pdp's stuff but i dont know if it is as good as a low end dw. any ideas, suggestions? what would you pick... and so on

User Info Menu

Default Re: Which is better?

This is probably the most common answer you will get on this..."It depends on which one fit's you best. Wether it's the DW or the PDP."

User Info Menu

It sounds to me like you're getting more with the PDP and paying a bit more for the DW name. I'd go with the PDP if I were you. Besides, nobody will see the brand on your pedal.

User Info Menu

thats wehat im thinking, haha, ill just print the dw logo on a piece of paper and stick it on the pedal when im not playing, try to make it look like its a dw, but anyway, this is my 100th post!!!! no longer a noobie now!!!

User Info Menu

I have a PDP 400 pedal and while it's certainly not in the same league as the high end stuff, it gets the job done well enough and for $100, it's a pretty good deal. My only big complaint is I can't adjust the beater angle.
    Matt