Thread: New Drums!

User Info Menu

Default New Drums!

Hey I saw gretsch's new drum post right before this and I didnt want to hijack his thread so heres what my line just got.....drumroll please....

DYNASTYS!!!! brand spankin new with new carriers and stands

its so nice because our football team gets tons of money and our bands poor with no extra money to spend except for repairs at the end of the year. So how did we get new drums and upgrade from our ancient ones? Well all my instructor would tell me is that someone really likes us and donated them. I have to find out the specifics about them so I can post it.

This years going to be great!
    You can't change the past but you can always alter the future.

User Info Menu

Default Re: New Drums!

ya, but if you're a tenor player, it's a bit harder on you, 'cause they're a bit heavier. Don't get me wrong, dynasty is nice for sound and feel, but as far as weight, it's heavier.
    PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY
    TERROROUS TENORS
    TAMAHOLIC
    RIP frank. You'll never be forgotten.
    Post by Yohin: "I never say anything good enough for anyone's sig."

User Info Menu

Default Re: New Drums!

All I've ever used are Pearl drums (gross) and yamaha drums. I've always loved yamaha's drums, but never did like their equipment. I've always wanted to try dynasty drums, but I never really see them that often. It's usually either Pearl or Yamaha where I am. That's awesome though :D We just got new drums last year, so I know what that's like. Just seeing the shiny new drums coming out of the box is incredible.