Drum Domains

Thread: Gibraltar Hardware and Racks

User Info Menu

Default Gibraltar Hardware and Racks

I love Gibraltar Hardware,well made,well designed,reasonably priced,and you can find it most anywhere to buy.Their Rack are Fantastic,set the standard so to speak,but you have to give props to the Tama Power Tower-got the whole thing started.
    Jeff's Gear-DW ,Ludwig,Tama,Sabian AA-AAX,DW Hardware,Gibraltar Hardware,DW Pedals/HiHats,Aquarian,Remo,Evans,Promark ProGrip 747's,Protechtor XL Elite Air Cases. "Music is the voice of Emotion","Drums Make a Great Alarm Clock for Bad Neighbors"."It Was A Quiet Peaceful Day Until The Drummer Began To Play".Member of Phrogge's Aquarian Army

User Info Menu

Default Re: Gibraltar Hardware and Racks

I have to agree, Gibraltar is my favorite hardware brand. Excellent quality and very affordable.

User Info Menu

All 4 of my kits are set up w/ gibraltar racks with all Yamaha cymbal arms/booms. I've never used or had any of there hardware.

User Info Menu

Their stands and boom arms are IMO the best.I use old Gibraltar Modular boom arms,and they have infinite adjustability with no dead spots,or slipping spots like you can get with knurled type.I use 3 Gibraltar mini booms and they're designed for splashes,which is what I use them for but they could easily hold a 18" crash.
    Jeff's Gear-DW ,Ludwig,Tama,Sabian AA-AAX,DW Hardware,Gibraltar Hardware,DW Pedals/HiHats,Aquarian,Remo,Evans,Promark ProGrip 747's,Protechtor XL Elite Air Cases. "Music is the voice of Emotion","Drums Make a Great Alarm Clock for Bad Neighbors"."It Was A Quiet Peaceful Day Until The Drummer Began To Play".Member of Phrogge's Aquarian Army