Thread: Yodas first vid...

User Info Menu

Default Yodas first vid...

Hey all, well I decided to record myself playing. I figured watching myself may help me improve. I was hesitant about posting this, but everyone here is nice so I figured I would post it for any advice.

Theres a few stumbles, but I was mostly messing around to hear what my cymbals sound like, and to see my playing. Here it is:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHEIzjEcP_U"]YouTube - Drum test video[/ame]
    Last edited by Yoda; 08-28-2009 at 01:41 AM. Reason: stupid embedding wont work

User Info Menu

Default Re: Yodas first vid...

Good stuff, Yoda. Are you using the piccolo snare that you built? It sounds great!

And you're middle tom sounds out of place. It doesn't seem to match the other two.
    Matt

User Info Menu

Nice man. Nobody should be hesitant to share videos man.We all play drums, and we've all started somewhere...Keep it up bro!

User Info Menu

hey we all have a first and i wish you will send some more

ok critic now

tempo is good

just practice and if you love it you will be good

you look like you enjoy it

so continue the good work

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY

User Info Menu

Hey man there are drums and cymbals all over the place in your video,lol. Sounded great I was suprised to see that you have a robot camera that not only pans in and out it also moves! Or was that the force? Good job keep'em comin.

User Info Menu

Yea I was using the piccolo I built. The middle tom sounds out of place because it has a Remo Emperor were as the others are stock heads.

Thanks for the praise everyone

User Info Menu

Great playing! the snare and cymbals definitely sound good. May the force be with you
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered

Larrysperf Guest

I thought it was good and other than I think you seemed a bit nervous I enjoyed it. Keep them coming, just keep the big hairy guy away from your drums. lol