Thread: BTOT is now This Tragic Ending...

User Info Menu

Default BTOT is now This Tragic Ending...

BTOT is NOW This Tragic Ending...We are back together and STILL SIGNED!!! Over the past few days alot has happened.Sean gave me a call yesterday morning appoligizing for everything that has happend.He said he wants to give it another shot,And swears he won't just quit again (I HAVE IT IN WRITING LOL)...He said on one condition....We change the Band name...We all came up with names,Etc..And we came up with "This Tragic Ending".Thats what BTOT is now...We are still going to keep the same songs we have and keep writing the same style of music.So nothing really has changed,Except the band name...Thanks to everyone who has replied wondering what has happend,Etc...That just shows there are people who care.....Look forward to alot of new music from us soon.....

User Info Menu

wow its like a soap opera

i wonder who will get amnesia next??

why did you guys change the name of your band?
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn

User Info Menu

LOL this is better then rederiet!

User Info Menu

awesum...a lesson to learn....hard work never goes in vain....i m very happy for u ...keep posting ur songs until ur records are out

User Info Menu

Yea definitely alot learned from this experiance.I am almost certain this time we will stick together.It's not that we don't get along,It's the fact that some of us aren't sure what we want to do in life,Etc...Well thanks for being great people and actually caring what happends to us...Look forward to some New Music,Etc.....