Thread: Aplogy From Tropicat

User Info Menu

Default Aplogy From Tropicat

HEY GUYS....I guess I did not look over the rules as acurately as I should have when I registered. I am sorry about the previous thread where I was selling an instrument. It won't happen again. My apologies to everyone.
    Will. ( TROPICAT ).

User Info Menu

Default Re: Aplogy From Tropicat

No real problem TROPICAT. The whole thing about no selling was that the founders of Drum Chat had a vision of a place where drummers could come for mutual support, and a place where information could be exchanged in mutual respect.

We're glad to have you here TROPICAT!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    No real problem TROPICAT. The whole thing about no selling was that the founders of Drum Chat had a vision of a place where drummers could come for mutual support, and a place where information could be exchanged in mutual respect.

We're glad to have you here TROPICAT!
    Hey I don't mean to threadjack but are you and drummer the "founders of Drum Chat"? Because you're both Super-Moderators.
    Matt

User Info Menu

No, I'm just someone who's a regular contributor, and I just naturally sought to calm the waters, and keep the peace - hey, it's what i do! I also appeciate what Drum Chat, and the members, have done for my drumming knowledge. For that reason, Drummer asked me to be a moderator, and eventually he asked me to be a super moderator. It really doesn't change anything that I've done. It just means that I have a few more tools to help people.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TROPICAT View Post
    HEY GUYS....I guess I did not look over the rules as acurately as I should have when I registered. I am sorry about the previous thread where I was selling an instrument. It won't happen again. My apologies to everyone.
    Will. ( TROPICAT ).

Send me pictures of your instrument and a return PayPal order form.

Just kidding TROPICAT...your cool.

Respectfully,

BC
    LP Matador Quinto and Conga w/stands and matching Matador Bongos.

"Middle age is when you still believe you'll feel better in the morning."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yohin View Post
    Hey I don't mean to threadjack but are you and drummer the "founders of Drum Chat"? Because you're both Super-Moderators.
    I feel like a founder because I was here in the beginning but I don't own it, Drum Bum does.

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Aplogy From Tropicat

TROPICAT, apology accepted. You learned your lesson, 'bro...

drummer was the original supermoderator, but PB is all over this place like bubbles on soap, so he was honored in a way few others have ever been honored!

and truth be told, both are SUPER moderators! (okay, I had to get a pun out of my system!)
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

No worries tropicat
    DW - PEARL - PDP - ZILDJIAN - EVANS - VIC FIRTH

Click for Gear Pics!

DW Collector's Series - Blue Glass - 10, 12, 14, 16, 23
    Pearl Session Custom - Green Burst - 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22
    PDP CX Maple - Red Glass - 12, 14, 16, 24

Quote Originally Posted by LudwigLifer View Post
    If we had centerfolds for drums,that kit would be in one of them!

User Info Menu

Thanks everybody. Have a great weekend.

User Info Menu

You as well Tropicat!