Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Default Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    -Sabian Neil Peart Signature Paragon Performance Set
    -Tama Superstar SL Custom Hyper-Drive 5-Piece Drum Set(replacing some parts)


    Not That Much of a dream set but its enough for me...

  2. #2

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    Mapex Saturn double bass setup with 4 up 2 down, two Black Panther snares. Not to mention a big set of Paiste Signatures to go with it.

    Yep, the perfect jazz setup.
    - Zack

  3. #3

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    It changes pretty often, but right now I'd have to say a Tama Starclassic B/B in Lava Glass Glitter, sizes 22x18, 10x8, 12x9, 14x12, 16x14, 13x6 snare, and a Tama Brass Starphonic snare.

    And all the cymbals I have now, maybe with an 18" AAXtreme or HHX China added.
    Peace, Love, and Rock N Roll

    Matt

  4. #4

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    I'd have to say mine would be a 7 piece Gretsch Catalina maple double bass kit in Ebony Laquer with a full set of HHX's.
    -Reuben

    SABIAN SQUAD
    ^^^SGD'S EVANS EMPIRE^^^
    RIP Frank "Fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

  5. #5

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    a 6 piece dw collectors set 2 up 2 down and also a set of hhx's
    PEARL MASTERS MCX in Bronze Glass
    24x18
    16x16
    13x9
    Camilo:''your guitarrist is awesome',Xweasel: ''yeah he's asian''

  6. #6

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    im gonna say a big saturn kit, a pearl icon, deccabons, timbales, some A custom cymbals, pearl pedals, stands and hi hat, cowbell, tambourine, and a few blocks
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

    Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

  7. #7
    PearlDrummer18 Guest

    Default Re: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    DW Collectors 5 peice (6 depending on my mood) with Paiste Signatures as my cymbal set-up.

  8. #8

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    dude id get banned if i listed everything i wanted on my dream kit
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

    Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

  9. #9

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    dude id get banned if i listed everything i wanted on my dream kit
    How's that? Isn't that why we are all here!??
    DW - PEARL - PDP - ZILDJIAN - EVANS - VIC FIRTH


    Click for Gear Pics!

    DW Collector's Series - Blue Glass - 10, 12, 14, 16, 23
    Pearl Session Custom - Green Burst - 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22
    PDP CX Maple - Red Glass - 12, 14, 16, 24


    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigLifer View Post
    If we had centerfolds for drums,that kit would be in one of them!

  10. #10

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    i dont even know how many pages it would fill
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

    Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

  11. #11

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    LOL, I know what you mean!
    DW - PEARL - PDP - ZILDJIAN - EVANS - VIC FIRTH


    Click for Gear Pics!

    DW Collector's Series - Blue Glass - 10, 12, 14, 16, 23
    Pearl Session Custom - Green Burst - 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22
    PDP CX Maple - Red Glass - 12, 14, 16, 24


    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigLifer View Post
    If we had centerfolds for drums,that kit would be in one of them!

  12. #12

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    Ddrum kit in 20x20, 8x8, 10x8, 12x8, 14x12, 16x12 option of 22x20 kick
    in Anaheim orange (i just love that finish)

    Custom rack i built for drummer of TM in 2006 of 20" pieces making a pentagon surrounding the kick drum and a 54" curved piece holding all the rack toms via 2 16 degree clamps. 3 cymbals hat side on mini rack, 4 cymbals toms side on mini rack.

    ..or a drum frame...those are still cool in my eyes

    Cymbals Zildjian Acustom brilliant finish, or Sabian AAX
    8, 10, splashes 14, 16, 17 crashes, 20 ride, 22 china

    Dw 5000 pedals, Gibraltar throne with backrest

    custom snare Purple heart and maple 14x7.5 1.5 inches thick Stave shell, die cast hoops, 42 strand snares, trick throw off, edges cut at 45 in and 35 out

    side snare of David garabaldi Piccollo

    cant forget my rototom hats and rototom kit in the 180 (if i turn around in the same seat)


    i would also like to find my first ever snare drum, i believe it was a 80's pearl maple red sparkle 14x5.5....it would be neat just to see it again

  13. #13

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    Quote Originally Posted by El-kevo the drumtech View Post
    Ddrum kit in 20x20, 8x8, 10x8, 12x8, 14x12, 16x12 option of 22x20 kick
    in Anaheim orange (i just love that finish)

    Custom rack i built for drummer of TM in 2006 of 20" pieces making a pentagon surrounding the kick drum and a 54" curved piece holding all the rack toms via 2 16 degree clamps. 3 cymbals hat side on mini rack, 4 cymbals toms side on mini rack.

    ..or a drum frame...those are still cool in my eyes

    Cymbals Zildjian Acustom brilliant finish, or Sabian AAX
    8, 10, splashes 14, 16, 17 crashes, 20 ride, 22 china

    Dw 5000 pedals, Gibraltar throne with backrest

    custom snare Purple heart and maple 14x7.5 1.5 inches thick Stave shell, die cast hoops, 42 strand snares, trick throw off, edges cut at 45 in and 35 out

    side snare of David garabaldi Piccollo

    cant forget my rototom hats and rototom kit in the 180 (if i turn around in the same seat)


    i would also like to find my first ever snare drum, i believe it was a 80's pearl maple red sparkle 14x5.5....it would be neat just to see it again
    nice dream.!..

  14. #14

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    Mines pretty simple.

    Ludwig Classic Maple (Not sure about finish, that would be a game time decision)

    24X18 Bass

    13X10 Tom

    16X16 floor tom

    Maybe a LM402 Supraphonic 6.5X14 or a Classic Maple snare 7X14 or both depending onmy mood.

    Paiste 20's But only two crashes, hi hat and ride.

    DW5000 Pedals or a Ludwig speedking would work also.
    Gretsch Catalina Maple (Broken down to a 4pc)
    Sabian XS Cymbals
    Paiste Signature 14" Hi Hats

  15. #15

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Whats Your Dream Set-up?

    my dream setup would be almost exactly like what whiterail has
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

    Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •