Thread: Dave Weckl, Neil Peart, Tim Alexander

User Info Menu

Default Dave Weckl, Neil Peart, Tim Alexander

If you're interested...I have some vids of me jammin drums to some Dave Weckl, Neil Peart, Tim Alexander, etc. Feedback welcome.

Tribute to Neil Peart

Dave Weckl 'Tower of Inspiration'

Much more here...

User Info Menu

Very Solid playing man, very impressed with he Neil Peart tribute, so how long did it take(be honest)to get this that all down? How long have you been playing? Also very nice Studio/Jam room,

Nice Work.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ddrumbum
    Very Solid playing man, very impressed with he Neil Peart tribute, so how long did it take(be honest)to get this that all down? How long have you been playing? Also very nice Studio/Jam room,

Nice Work.
    Thanks man!... well how long did it take me..about 20 years!.. after 20 years of listening to Rush..i'm just now feeling fairly comfortable playing along to them... but actually..the vid only took a couple hours.. basically i just picked my favorite clips from each album..or at least clips that would connect together nicely... and edited it together using Sonar...then just played along to it and recorded video at the same time..then edited the audio and video together using studio 10.. there are a couple splice jobs here and there.. but there are a lot of times where you can see me look at my little list of clips in order to see what clip was next(on my left side snare).
    I started playing when i was 11.. I'm 35 now...as far as the jam room.. yea.. we are in the mddle of selling the house actually where those are filmed.. unfortunately.. i'm totally bummed about that.

Thanks again!

Jon
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Right on, well 20 years paid off for you, sounded great.