Thread: Band Update

User Info Menu

Default Band Update

So the guy who I went and jammed with a few weeks back dropped off the face of the planet. We had been emailing back and forth then nothing. We got together once and he seemed to really enjoy it. We emailed a few times for the next 2 weeks because we were both too busy to get together. Then he emailed me saying he wanted to get together on Sunday. I emailed him back saying that Sunday's are always good for me but that this one was...and asked about getting together around 3 or 4. Then...nothing. 2 days later I emailed again and still no response. So I guess I'm looking for a new band...again. I do not understand people. If you don't want to play then why email me asking about getting together?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Band Update

Well, chalk it up to either something happened (he could have been hospitalized after an accident), or he's just a flake that would have driven you crazy anyway. Time will tell the story. If he got laid up, he'll be back in touch. Meanwhile, you just do what you have to do.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Don't let this get you down, man. Its really inconsiderate for not letting you know whats going on. Its meant to be, so just move on and find yourself a better band.

User Info Menu

15 yrs I asked the same question, I am now finally jamming. Even that has been scattered though. Like the drum circle I was trying to get together. Lots of calls and e mails but when it came down to no one would commit. I don't understand you human's!