Thread: Anomoly in this Forum

User Info Menu

Default Anomoly in this Forum

Here's something I noticed and it occured last night and does every so often.

When I log in, I never see the shout box, ( says loading... ) but never does. When this happens all the smilies are inactive as well, meaning I can't get the mouse to click them. They show up but they don't allow to be clicked on. I can type out the "text" of the smiley and it'll work when I post the thread but not by mouse clicking.

It occured last night but is fine today. I'd say it happens about every 10 logins.

Anyone else notice this?
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Default Re: Anomoly in this Forum

It's all in your mind ~~~~~from playing bars all those years~~~~~
    E Drums !! !

There are no loud instruments just loud players !

Protect Your Hearing !!!!

User Info Menu

I have that problem too on my other computer. For some reason it only loads the shoutbox when it feels like it. Ha! I think it has something to do with some helper applications or something that aren't installed correctly or may have gotten corrupted. I don't know. Usually when I restart the computer, it will show up.

User Info Menu

seems to only like high speed connections is my guess. i always have the most trouble getting my computer to remember the name and password of my last log in so i dont have to type it every time.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

It happens every single time for me. But I just refresh the page and it works.
    Matt

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2slow View Post
    It's all in your mind ~~~~~from playing bars all those years~~~~~
    I don't have a mind.

Signature here

User Info Menu

Can one of you guys make the "first unread post" feature work? It would make life so much easier. When ever I click on it, it goes to some kind of home page.

all the best...

User Info Menu

Kay-Gee that's just Drummer's way of messin with you. He has that power you know, he just won't admit it. It would spoil his fun.
    Why do psychics have to ask you your name? And how come you never heard of a psychic winning the lottery?
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

User Info Menu

nope........I got nuttin'
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

I usually have an issue that when I log in it says thank you for logging in and then when the page loads I am not logged in. I will log in again and it is usually fine but sometimes I have to do it up to 3 times in a row. Thee only time I have the problem you mentioned is when I have other pages open( like facebook, or my mail)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fumbled time View Post
    I usually have an issue that when I log in it says thank you for logging in and then when the page loads I am not logged in. I will log in again and it is usually fine but sometimes I have to do it up to 3 times in a row. Thee only time I have the problem you mentioned is when I have other pages open( like facebook, or my mail)
    That used to happen to me. You can try clearing your cookies. Also, check that little box to the right and it will probably stop.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the idea drummer, It doesn't bother me when it happens and isn't all the time. I will deffinitly give that a shot.