Thread: Oregon has the rhythm

User Info Menu

Default Oregon has the rhythm

Im learning the rhythms in Beaverton Oregon. thats in the greater portland metro area for those that dont know.
    We Have nothing to fear but Reefs and Pirates

I tried taking life seriously, didn't much like it so now what I take seriously is living

User Info Menu

Default Re: Oregon has the rhythm

TT, when you say that you are learning the rhythms, do you mean that you are learning musical rhythms unique to the Beaverton area, or that you are new to the area, and you are learning about life in the area?
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

im new to learning drums just a couple months now. I know the area been in and out of the portland area for 25+years now. I think I was just trying to be clever,

I tried taking life seriously, didn't much like it so now what I take seriously is living

User Info Menu

Ah, learning to play in Beaverton! I understand completely now. Do you find that Beaverton also makes hand drumming attractive?
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

i am going up to klamath falls for x-mas....how much does it snow up there?

User Info Menu

@PB it kind of makes hand drumming attractive we do have rhythm traders (look them up im not posting a commercial posting though) which has all kinds of hand drumming workshops and classes and weekly circles and so on. but its also on the far side of town so I dont often make it.