Thread: Valdosta, Ga.

User Info Menu

Default Valdosta, Ga.

About 15 miles north of the Florida line off I-75 Moody AFB, Wild Adventures theme park, VSU, 1 of only 3 all concrete 1/4 drags strips in the US 5/8 mile concrete oval track,1500 acre banks lake ,peaches,peanut,hunting,fishing, rednecks everywhere and best of all 2slow the drummer !!
    E Drums !! !

There are no loud instruments just loud players !

Protect Your Hearing !!!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Valdosta, Ga.

John, all that stuff in Valdosta pales in comparison with 2slow and his Red Sparkle Mapex Saturn kit!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

HAHAHa thanks PB
    E Drums !! !

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Valdosta, Ga.

Sounds like a cool place to visit, man...you've been after me to do that for years, bro'!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

I had a marching band competition at your highschool (sweet field). Its the vikings right?
    You can't change the past but you can always alter the future.

User Info Menu

Been there (FSU grad). Had some buddies that transferred in from Valdosta State.
    Yamaha Maple Custom 4-piece (Bebop)
    Sabian Cymbals
    Evans Heads
    Vic Firth sticks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2slow View Post
    About 15 miles north of the Florida line off I-75 Moody AFB, Wild Adventures theme park, VSU, 1 of only 3 all concrete 1/4 drags strips in the US 5/8 mile concrete oval track,1500 acre banks lake ,peaches,peanut,hunting,fishing, rednecks everywhere and best of all 2slow the drummer !!
    I just went through there a couple weeks or so back on my way to North Carolina for vacation. I go right by there 1 or 2 times per year.You're about 300 miles north from where I live in Central Florida.
    DW Collector's Series ~ Zildjian cymbals

User Info Menu

Hey Guys, yes it's vikings I played in the band while there. Any time any of you are gonna be coming by let Me know maybe We can get together !
    E Drums !! !