Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SF Bay Area

User Info Menu

Default Re: SF Bay Area

Nice, never seen fibes on suspension before looks good. Nice sticking in your video. The only thing fibes I have is a Tommy Lee stick he threw out a long time ago.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    Nice, never seen fibes on suspension before looks good. Nice sticking in your video. The only thing fibes I have is a Tommy Lee stick he threw out a long time ago.

Not to sound too humble,but I remember autographing a Fibes stick I had busted on stage that somebody came up to me after the gig and asked me to sign.

Weird thing is I felt kind of embarrassed that somebody actually wanted my autograph.

I see the guy at a gas station a couple months later (I had a 71 Pinto hatchback that I used to haul my drums)and he went into his car and showed me the stick as if it were some valuable possession.

It just felt strange that I was somebodies hero.
    FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes

User Info Menu

Is it me or did a link disappear out of my thread?
    FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes