Thread: Wow!!!

User Info Menu

Default Wow!!!

Hey drumchat!
    I havent been here in a loooong time, and wow! there are a LOT of new members! Its going to be hard to get to know them, because theres to many of them! I remember when DC used to feel like a "small town..." lol! New members, wanna tell me your name and a little bit about yourself?
    Heres a little bit about me:
    My friends all call me lezzle, but my real name is Leslie. You can call me whatever you want- Lez, Les, Leslie, Lezzle, doesnt matter to me. I have played the drums for almost 8 years, and will keep on drumming for as long as possible. I also play some other instruments too. I love smilies and am addicted to the shoutbox. Some other hobbies I have are snowboarding, surfing, tennis, karate, swim team, volleyball, soccer, AND softball. {im very busy. lol!}

wow, this is a REALLY long post... lol! So, tell me about yourself!
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

well my name is amputechture

recently while u have been gone i have posted about 650 times and i look forward to posting more and learning to meet u better

i have a myspace www.myspace.com/brad6230 if you wanna add me as a friend as well as a facebook, and i luv basketball and obv. drumming

and im canadain eh?

nice to meet you
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn

User Info Menu

Mmmk, why not post

Im ch33zz, i used numbers because i dont liek the look of the E's, but its a spin-off of my last name, which contains chez (no im not french)

Ma real names jake, well what i prefer to be called, but my friends call me chez, and i dont mind

Im in love with my drumset, and when people are messing around on it, i just about have a heart attack

Im out there, i can often describe myself as a crazy white boy, thats about it?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by amputechture
    well my name is amputechture

recently while u have been gone i have posted about 650 times and i look forward to posting more and learning to meet u better

i have a myspace www.myspace.com/brad6230 if you wanna add me as a friend as well as a facebook, and i luv basketball and obv. drumming

and im canadain eh?

nice to meet you

lol i already have you on myspace and facebook
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

well yes

....that is true

am i still your only Facebook friend
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn

User Info Menu

Cool Wow!!!

Welcome back, lezzle! funny that most of the posts up to now have been from the not-so-new veterans...

and don't make the mistake I did...I referred to her as "'bro" until I discovered that this Leslie is a she!

BTW, this is Post #501 for yours truly!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

hello lezzle i've been gone to but i just randomly show up. but it always shows that i'm on because i'm to lazy to log off.
    I'm Cassandra
    I love my boyfriend Derek
    and I love my two firebellytoads, named Heartburn and Mountain.

Jeremiah 29:11
    For i know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper not harm you, plans to bring you hope and a future.

http://www.myspace.com/loveonegod

User Info Menu

Welcome Back Lezzle,

Don't know if you remember me from before you left. I was only a new member back then.

I'm from Australia. I live for music and my band. I have a pretty sucky job, but it pays the bills. DrumChat, Myspace, Last.fm, Questionable Content, Red Vs Blue and 4chan are my most visited websites.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

yep, i remember you hellsbells. thanks!
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

welcome back lezzle im timpanist09 been in for almost than 4 months

User Info Menu

awesome. tell me bout yourself. lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

hi all, i'm mike, aka funky. im 33 been drumming since i was 10. i play in 3 dif. bands around the kansas city area. i'm a total gearhead when it comes to drums, always buying, selling and trading new toys. i am a father of 4 and work day shift as a dj in a nudie bar in topeka ks.

User Info Menu

I'm a libra. I like puppies and long walks on the beach. My favorite color is chartreuse. My role models are Opra and Sacajawea. I love all foods that taste like chicken and hope to build my own flying carpet to promote world peace.

User Info Menu

Hi,

I'm a......a.........ahhh...........uuhhh......hhhmmm.

Anybody know who I am?
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

OH OH OH OH!
    I know who you are! your Mr Rogers Nephew Petie.

And as for me... im insane
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

Im Vinny and im the önly swedish member of Drumchåt. Ive been pläying för ålmöst 2 yeärs

User Info Menu

I'm drum_fiend and i've managed to make 150 ish posts in the same month. thats pretty good considering i have no comittment to anything non musical.
    Band: System of a Down
    Song: Atwa

Current: four way independence

User Info Menu

ok 170 ish sorry
    bout the double post people.i hate editing.
    Band: System of a Down
    Song: Atwa

Current: four way independence

User Info Menu

I'm eggman...I gots me a myspace...www.myspace.com/they_want_my_pants ...uh...Ihave about 110 posts I think...yep...uh...that's about it I guess...
    Last edited by eggman; 02-27-2007 at 08:53 PM.
    The egg approves!