Thread: F/T sells the kit

User Info Menu

Default F/T sells the kit

Hey guys I sold my kit to give us a little more leverage in the financial dept. And have also been driving a truck for a farmer so I haven't been on much latley(I miss the chat). Anyway I kept my wooden snare project as to have a drum to practice on and intend on piecing together a kit in the near future. So I'll be around eventually. All the best to you crazy oversize chop stick swingers. F/T

User Info Menu

Default Re: F/T sells the kit

F/T, it is fun having you around here, and I am sorry that circumstances have caused you to give up your kit. Please don't be a stranger, and know that the Drum Chat family will hope and pray that you and your family are well.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

I agree with PB, sorry to hear the news about the finances and hope thing turn around for you real soon. We will be here when you have time to log in. Family does come first, best of luck.
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

Thanks guys! This place really is a release and a blast. We are all doing great and I am happy to say that the kit sale was not an urgent attempt to save us but a honest thought out move as to stay in the green. And When I get a new kit it will be better. So the end outcome will be better than the previous state. I always enjoy long breaks from music it helps me to focus on life and come back to it with enthusiasm and a new angle.

User Info Menu

Hey F/T, wishing you the best! Things were similar here when the economy crashed... laid off for almost 2 years. But back to work now & things are improving everyday. (Boating industry REALLY took a dump). When you think things are really at their worst, look around, some folks are worse off. Always hold your head up, & keep a smile on your face. Best of luck to you & your family. { Pimpdaddy Snowman }

User Info Menu

Thanks P/D, I was curious do you build wooden boats? I have been through yoru neck of the woods alot in my trucking days. Frankenmuth (I think thats right) Michigan was an amazing place to see. one of my favorite little towns. F/T

P.S. I know you don't live in Frankenmuth Just making a point. F/T

User Info Menu

No, sorry But we build fiberglass boats. Working on a 30 footer now that was a BIG hit at the very recent Paris Boat Show.Could be very busy next couple months. Also, Frankenmuth is south of here 2 hrs. Very nice town indeed. Home to one of the largest X-mas stores in the country. My wife has been there a few times, & would go back anytime. She loves it. But at any rate, good luck to you & yours, & happy holidays. { Pimpdaddy Snowman }

User Info Menu

Cool Re: F/T sells the kit

F/t,,,,sniff sniff....
    Yer "commander" will missya on da "front lines"
    but yer memory will serve
    to continue the right to groove....
    Come back soon ,,,stronger than ever
    i'll still be here for ya "soldier"
    i speak for us all when i say....

We're all gonna miss ya bro....
    "play it foward "till ya come back home....
    "FEEL DA GROOVE & PLAY IT FORWARD..."

"BEAUTY IS IN THE EARS OF THE BEHOLDER ,
    ENJOY IT ALL,,, MY BROTHERS & SISTERS"

COMMANDER & CHIEPH OF
    "PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY"

LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND
    & FORCE BEHIND DA
    "PHX AZ LEGEND OF DA ZYDECO GROOVE VEST"
    (AND OTHER TOYZ) INCLUDING PIZZABOX SNARE DRUM

IT'S ALL ABOUT DA SHOW !!!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks PHROGGE, But this thread is old. Pimpdaady just revived it. I am playing loud and proud. Had a great practice today. This group of guys might have a chance. Thamks for the kind words. F/T

P/D I have been in that store, Huge! THanks for the holiday wishes and the same to you and yours. F/T

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fumbled time View Post
    Thanks PHROGGE, But this thread is old. Pimpdaady just revived it. I am playing loud and proud. Had a great practice today. This group of guys might have a chance. Thamks for the kind words. F/T

P/D I have been in that store, Huge! THanks for the holiday wishes and the same to you and yours. F/T
    Whew....I'm glad you're back playing again...BTW...know any good bass players? I can't seem to keep 'em around.