Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All I want for Christmas!

User Info Menu

Default Re: All I want for Christmas!

A drum Set with Dream Cymbals and Ludwig toms with all hardware.

User Info Menu

Dear Santa... I would like:

9-piece Mapex Saturn in Blue Galaxy Sparkle Burst, two 22" bass drums, 10", 12", 14" rack toms, 16" and 18" floor toms, a Black Panther 14x5.5" steel snare, a Black Panther 13x6" maple & cherry snare, two Trick 1-V Longboard pedals, a Pearl Icon rack with all the necessary clamps, 2 Paiste Signature rides (Stewert Copeland 22" Blue Bell and 20"), 4 Paiste Signature crashes (15", 16", 17", 18"), 3 Paiste Signature splashes (8", 10", 12"), 2 Paiste Signature chinas (18", 20"), a Paiste Signature 8" Cool Bell, a set of Sabian Max Splashes, a Zildjian 6" ZilBell, a Sabian AAX 6" splash, Bosphorus 14" Antique Dark HiHats, Meinl Benny Greb Trash Hats, a Gibraltar 9607NL-UA Hihat stand, a Pearl RH-2000 remote hihat stand, and a 40" Paiste Symphonic gong.

Please reply
    - Zack

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xweasel View Post

9-piece Mapex Saturn in Blue Galaxy Sparkle Burst, two 22" bass drums, 10", 12", 14" rack toms, 16" and 18" floor toms, a Black Panther 14x5.5" steel snare, a Black Panther 13x6" maple & cherry snare, two Trick 1-V Longboard pedals, a Pearl Icon rack with all the necessary clamps, 2 Paiste Signature rides (Stewert Copeland 22" Blue Bell and 20"), 4 Paiste Signature crashes (15", 16", 17", 18"), 3 Paiste Signature splashes (8", 10", 12"), 2 Paiste Signature chinas (18", 20"), a Paiste Signature 8" Cool Bell, a set of Sabian Max Splashes, a Zildjian 6" ZilBell, a Sabian AAX 6" splash, Bosphorus 14" Antique Dark HiHats, Meinl Benny Greb Trash Hats, a Gibraltar 9607NL-UA Hihat stand, a Pearl RH-2000 remote hihat stand, and a 40" Paiste Symphonic gong.

Please reply
    Matt

User Info Menu

Default Re: Christmas Time!

I am wanting to get another large crash, at least 18 inches big. I'm looking at some meinl byzance, and some other sabians and zildjians.
    Gretsch - Tama - Pearl - Sabian - Zildjian - Stagg - Evans - Vater - Gibraltar

User Info Menu

Default Re: Christmas Time!

err, Santa...can I have a DW Timeless Timber snare? :D am i asking too much??? :D uh well....if yes, a Ludwig Supra Titanium would be alright! :D

dave0549jv Guest

hmmm... How bout this:
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

id be happy if my dad just took 5 minutes out of his day to pick up a phone and call me for the holidays;

but materialwise?
    maybe this? (lil deeper rack toms though)
    Last edited by Russ; 11-12-2009 at 04:46 AM.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

Ooooooo! +1 for the orion!!
    ~BWB~

~Sabian - Mapex - Pro-Mark~

User Info Menu

i originally didnt like the rough look of birdseye maple, but it can really grow on ya
    I wish I was your wife

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

Dear Santa all i want is for the Drum store to call and tell me my 8" and 10" renown toms have finally arrived..it's been at least 11 weeks now after a promise of 6 weeks..Failing that i want..10 mins with Carter Beauford hoping his talent will rub off on me....I know Cater is out of the question as i have not been a good boy ..so i will settle for the call from my useless Drum Supplier whom i will never deal with again after this purchase..
    "PLAY IT LOUD AND PLAY IT PROUD":

User Info Menu

Russ, I hope you get your first wish, that set for the second wish looks awesome. i have a pro M myself

User Info Menu

Ah by the way folks, your wish list can be anything, i.e. to see family, a dream car, super drums, mics, whatevers etc. this thread is an chance to open up a bit and jsut let folks know what you really want even if it is not gear. Have fun with the thread, I have seen some cool requests.

User Info Menu

I love this kit.

User Info Menu

That is an awesome looking kit!!!1

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xweasel View Post

Please reply
    gotta admire a wishlist like that!
    I wish I was your wife

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

Only a few more weeks until Christmas, what you are you hoping for or at least dreaming about

User Info Menu

i want to get this snare project im working on done before christmas, easily it will be what i've always dreamed of
    I wish I was your wife

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

Are you guys crazy? THIS is what I WANT.... but I'm probably not going to get it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY
    TERROROUS TENORS
    TAMAHOLIC
    RIP frank. You'll never be forgotten.
    Post by Yohin: "I never say anything good enough for anyone's sig."

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: All I want for Christmas!

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Seriously though, a bit of snow on Christmas morning would be nice, and not that wet slushy stuff! Proper picture postcard snow.

Is that in Santa's repertoire?

BWB
    ~BWB~

~Sabian - Mapex - Pro-Mark~

User Info Menu

I rarely ask for drum gear for Xmas, if I do it would be a GC gift card. I find that I rotate my gear far too often to let other people buy my stuff. I would hate to sell or trade a present that someone got for me, but with my addiction it is inevitable. An ex girlfriend refused to buy me gear for that reason. Not to mention I am extremely picky about gear, if its something more than a pair of sticks or a book, I need to be there to pick it out myself, and in almost all cases it is a used item where I need to be present to evaluate the condition.

So anyways, this year I am asking for gift cards to Home Depot, to buy tools for drum building and restoration. I am hoping to get a table saw, sander, router, and a few odds and ends like clamps and woodworking bits and stuff.

User Info Menu

I would like new cymbals just do not know what to ask for via brand

Hats
    Crashx2
    Ride
    Rockride
    China
    Splash

User Info Menu

I'd think paiste would be a good choice. or zildjian (yes I spelled it right.... i think...
    PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY
    TERROROUS TENORS
    TAMAHOLIC
    RIP frank. You'll never be forgotten.
    Post by Yohin: "I never say anything good enough for anyone's sig."

User Info Menu

Only 16 days left until Christmas but if you Celebrate Chanukah then you get 8 days of gifts....

So what do you want in your bag of loot?

dave0549jv Guest

i have a sneaking suspicion that santa is bringing me a 12" pearl firecracker side snare and a stand...

and if you want some snow BallyWalter, i can send you a whole driveway sized pile of central new york's finest lake effect. i'm already tired of it :p

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by concrete Building View Post
    Are you guys crazy? THIS is what I WANT.... but I'm probably not going to get it
    You can have him. I'll take his drums.

My list is simple:

10" A Custom Splash

That's it.
    Robert

"Ok Guys This Is In Da Key Of Boom Chick Boom Boom Chick...." - SIR PHROGGE

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, write a sonnet, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, solve equations, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert Heinlein

Zildjian League #1 Flunkie