Thread: Long busy week

User Info Menu

Default Long busy week

This week has been very busy. Started with a phone call Monday afternoon to work a DJ (one of my part times) on the inaguration of Latin Roots salsa club which was not on schedule. Then rehearsal on tuesday with SalSaChé Orq to chk some new classic themes and on Wenesday with Orq Tropical Jamn to play last night gig at Drums Café. Should I said that Music is a pleasure and sometimes a headache ? I am burn out as now but a least is Friday ............

User Info Menu

Default Re: Long busy week

It's always good to have work, but sometimes it's too much of a good thing. Enjoy your rest at the end of the week!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Burned out but with a smile on your face I'll bet. Welcome to the board.
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Long busy week

Arre, amigo, I wish all of us hand drummers were that busy!

Enjoy your weekend! Mantenga el ritmo!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Yes People Yes, I enjoyed but I am getting older,it is not the same. But guess what ? I went to the same club last night because the other Dj was working night shift so I have to cover. One thing on the positive side is that the owner (Female) came to me saying she love the type of music Iam playing and it would be a pleasure to have me there every weekend. I responded saying that the plan is to alternate every other week with my friend Rene DJ so I would be back on the 25th and 26. Also as soon as I get to know her better I then could ask for a chance to have Tropical Jamn Orq playing there. So it payed to be there last night.