Thread: My bands

User Info Menu

Default My bands

I work with a major artist [prefer not to reveal] and freelance quite a bit in the Los Angeles area. I also have a side project where we help cooridinate studio access venues, all though promotional management. Little pay but very fulfilling.
    Limpy
    *Drum yourself to death

User Info Menu

Default Ever heard of Default?

If you guys ever heard of Default, my uncle is the drummer in it. (Danny Craig.) The lead-singer of Default is SOOO hott!!! I've met him a couple times. Hes very nice. His name is Dallas Smith!
    But a lot of peeps never heard of Default before, their not very famous. But they are pretty good, Dallas gots a pretty good voice..
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

[prefer not to reveal
    Why not LIMPY?

User Info Menu

I just prefer to remain anonymous, that's all. Drawing attention to myself is of no benefit to the group. And, I like my privacy.
    Limpy
    *Drum yourself to death

User Info Menu

I like that this group is small. It's more personal. As it grows, I might move on. Never could stand a crowd. (I guess I'm in the wrong business, huh?)
    Limpy
    *Drum yourself to death

User Info Menu

my friend parker knows the guys in journey and always gets me backstage passes. its pretty cool.

im going to see the peppers (red hot chili peppers) pretty soon, and the american idols (lol chris daughtry should have won)
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

limpy PLEASE tell me what band ur in!! Ive been thinking about that all day trying to figure it out! I live near los angeles. If u ever tour to sacramento or something, EMAIL ME!! oh but first id like to know WHO YOU PLAY FOR IN CASE I DONT LIKE YOUR BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

give it up...he aint crackin

User Info Menu

Damn it why not, if i knew who you played for it would make no difference except i would probly listen to a few of your tracks that is if i don't have any already.