Thread: DTxtreme11

User Info Menu

Default DTxtreme11

Sold the roland stuff and got the birch set that was converted for sale . I was looking to get a cheap e set to keep cause the kids really like the e stuff . I have been looking for a deal found a great deal on a td20 set made the deal and then after thinking about all the $$ I backed out. Well today I found a DTxtreme 11 2 years old been in the guys house the whole time includes the hh stand,snare stand,pedal and throne going to pick it up tomorrow !! And the best part is I got it for less than i sold the roland module and cymbals for last week !! I had one of these sets for a short time a few months ago but didn't want it at the time ( got it thru some trading) so I sold it. After doing alot of searching for a set this is a way better deal than any roland set I have seen for the money !! Pics to follow !!
    E Drums !! !

There are no loud instruments just loud players !

Protect Your Hearing !!!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: DTxtreme11

By chance was it the one that was really cheap on ebay? I hope you like it cause I was hoping to get that one, but the timing on bidding was wrong? Sucks cause it was like 30 minutes away from me too.

User Info Menu

nope not from ebay
    E Drums !! !

User Info Menu

2slow, if I ever need another kit, I'll be calling you for pointer on how to get the best deals! You are amazing my friend! Can't wait to see the pics.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Sounds like you've done well, John.

Looking forward to the pictures. Those e-kits have my interest, as well.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Here are pics and a link. The video is what the set can sound like with a pro
    ( not me )

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gm8h-C2nEE"]YouTube- Jethro Tull - Songs From The Wood (Drums cover)[/ame]
    E Drums !! !

User Info Menu

Here's the set using a Crate KXB 100 amp

E Drums !! !

User Info Menu

Nice to see that your a Jethro Tull fan, I think their highly underrated. Great setup as well I hope to get something together soon.