Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 63

Thread: Texas, baby!!!

  1. #26

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    Thanks brother, will do!
    DW - PEARL - PDP - ZILDJIAN - EVANS - VIC FIRTH


    Click for Gear Pics!

    DW Collector's Series - Blue Glass - 10, 12, 14, 16, 23
    Pearl Session Custom - Green Burst - 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22
    PDP CX Maple - Red Glass - 12, 14, 16, 24


    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigLifer View Post
    If we had centerfolds for drums,that kit would be in one of them!

  2. #27

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Killit3 View Post
    hey rhd03, its not like little a is lieing
    Tellem killit tellem!! Lol
    Zildjian-Gretsch-Remo
    "drumming is about time and I'm still having a good time!"

  3. #28

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    hey lil a ,,, how yall doin
    Tamaholic

  4. #29

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by atomcorr2 View Post
    hey lil a ,,, how yall doin

    Lmao funny man u r atom...we doin just fine darlin!
    Zildjian-Gretsch-Remo
    "drumming is about time and I'm still having a good time!"

  5. #30

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    Ft.Worth Texas!!!!!

    We rule in Texas!!!
    Mothership I (Mapex Saturn in Purple Sparkle)
    Mothership II (Mapex Saturn in Satin Mapa Burl)
    Mothership III (DW Collectors in Broken Glass)
    Mothership IV (DW Collectors in Ruby Glass)

  6. #31

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    High five indiglo!
    Zildjian-Gretsch-Remo
    "drumming is about time and I'm still having a good time!"

  7. #32

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    Mansfield, TX

  8. #33
    James Lugo Guest

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    I'm in LA but I own a studio in Glen Rose, does that count?


  9. #34

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    alamo city!! remember the alamo!!

    PERCUSSION PLUS 4-PIECE KIT
    ALL EVANS HEADS!!
    12X8 G2 ON TOP/HYDRAULICS ON THE BOTTOM
    13X9 G2 ON TOP/HYDRAULICS ON THE BOTTOM
    16X14 G2 ON TOP/HYDRAULICS ON THE BOTTOM
    20X20 EQ2 BATTER/ EQ1 RESO

    SAVAGE PERCUSSION
    14X5.5 GENERA HD BATTER/HAZY 300 RESO

    ZILDJIAN,SABIAN, STAGG
    ZBT CRASH RIDE 18in
    AA ROCK CRASH 18in
    ZBT CHINA 16in
    ZBT PLUS MEDIUM RIDE 20in
    DH HIHATS 14in

    DIXON DOUBLE PEDAL
    YAMAHA HARDWARE
    VIC FIRTH 55B STICKS
    i think i beasted on you.

  10. #35

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by little_a View Post
    conroe, texas right here baby!!! woot woot! everythings bigger and better in texas!
    U

    Heck we are neighbors! i am from New Waverly about 20 miles from you

  11. #36

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    im from texas to live in san marcos..hi everyone and san marcos is pretty boring lol

  12. #37

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    I'm from Ft Worth. Hi everyone

  13. #38

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    New Braunfels.

    -Randy

  14. #39

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    Hope this isn't against the rules... didn't read anything that would pertain to this type of post...

    Would anybody in and around Austin be interested in meeting at the Music Lab rehearsal rooms one weekend afternoon for a few hours? Could get a big room, split the cost, bring and setup the kits... bounce gooves, ideads, exercises off each other?

    Other drumming communities do this every now and then, and everyone benefits from each other.

    PM me and/or reply if interested.


  15. #40

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kickinit View Post
    Hope this isn't against the rules... didn't read anything that would pertain to this type of post...

    Would anybody in and around Austin be interested in meeting at the Music Lab rehearsal rooms one weekend afternoon for a few hours? Could get a big room, split the cost, bring and setup the kits... bounce gooves, ideads, exercises off each other?

    Other drumming communities do this every now and then, and everyone benefits from each other.

    PM me and/or reply if interested.

    Hey David.

    I am very iterested. Can you provide details? Where are these rooms and how much are they?

    What part of Austin you in? I'm up there periodically for work.

    Randy

  16. #41

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Hey David.

    I am very iterested. Can you provide details? Where are these rooms and how much are they?

    What part of Austin you in? I'm up there periodically for work.

    Randy
    There is a well known facility in South Austin that has many rehearsal rooms/labs (not sure if I am allowed to post the name. Mods, if it's ok, let me know). The prices depend on the size of the room and the time of day. It's been a while since I had to rent a rehearsal room there, but the prices would range around $8 an hour for a room that would be suitable for a 3-4 piece band.... I believe prices are cheaper on weekends during the day. If only 2 folks show up, obviously we wouldn't need a huge room.

    I had in mind something like an early-mid afternoon on a weekend... But I would be flexible to what's most convenient for any that wanted to participate. No set dates yet as I would like to give this thread some time for other Tx drummers to read and chime in if interested. But I would like this to happen in the next week or two. If one or two more showed up besides us, that would be great!

  17. #42

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    The Woodlands, checking in.

  18. #43

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    Victoria, the town with no musicians I had a 16" a med-thin crash cymbal, excellent condition for sale for $50 on CL. 2 months and not one offer. First day on the San Antonio CL, gone!
    Dw | Zildjian | Pro-Mark | Evans

  19. #44

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    I lived in Dallas in '82. Ridgecrest Road, not far from North Park Mall.

    Loved it there.

  20. #45

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    Victoria, the town with no musicians I had a 16" a med-thin crash cymbal, excellent condition for sale for $50 on CL. 2 months and not one offer. First day on the San Antonio CL, gone!
    Yeah, we are doing well in the SA/Austin area. Sorry you had a hard time in Victoria. I grew up in Sinton, btw.

    Randy

  21. #46

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    i would be up for a drumming jam session at the music lab.

    i just rented a room there Monday night. room 15 at the oltorf facility is 20 an hour
    DW Collectors
    Vintage Superstars
    Roland TD-20
    Misc. Snares
    My Web Site

  22. #47

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rmandelbaum View Post
    i would be up for a drumming jam session at the music lab.
    Hey rmandelbaum,

    Texdrumr and I are planning to meet at the St Elmo location on 12/3, from 2-5. I already have a room reserved. Send me a PM if you (or anyone else for that matter) wants to join. If more people show up, will have to reserve a bigger room

  23. #48

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    North Dallas Y'all. - CCD
    Cut it large and kick it into place!

  24. #49

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kickinit View Post
    Hey rmandelbaum,

    Texdrumr and I are planning to meet at the St Elmo location on 12/3, from 2-5. I already have a room reserved. Send me a PM if you (or anyone else for that matter) wants to join. If more people show up, will have to reserve a bigger room
    Going to be a great time. Hope more can join. I`m anxious to learn something from some of you more experienced drum salts...

  25. #50

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Texas, baby!!!

    In Louisiana, but we all up in some Texas every chance we get... Seriously, we kinda consider ourselves a Beaumont, TX band...


    The servant of the song is the master.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •