Thread: Great site to learn with.

User Info Menu

Default Great site to learn with.

Since I am a noob at playing drums, I am usually surfing for drum instruction sites. Well I came accross this one and it is fantastic for beginners. I know alot of you out there are seasoned at tapping sticks, but if there are noobs reading this, check out this:

(invalid drum link)

I am impressed that such quality making this lesson site and its free! For real free not just the free lessons and then you get billed ones.

User Info Menu

I checked that one out, great instruction.
    I recomend checking out the following...
    Not only does it offer free lessons in varying styles of music, its give rudements, song transcription, teaches to fluently read, and jam tracks, also its all in MIDI, so most computers can handle it, anyway, check it out, you'll be impressed...
    webthumper.com

-PerpetualFrog

User Info Menu

Just checked it out. It's very basic, but would be of good use to those just starting drums.

Good find Torque.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Good eye, my friend. EVERYONE can use a refresher course every now and again.

User Info Menu

Ya, they said that they are in the makes of expanding to have some intermediate lessons also. I can only assume that they will continue introducing more and more lessons until semi-pro. It all just counts on how often the site is updated.