Thread: Ford Drums

User Info Menu

Default Ford Drums

I saw these guys at NAMM. Their drums sounded great. I read about their shell design process and their approach to creating musical instruments. Any thoughts?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Ford Drums

Ford are great sounding Drums..But very expensive in Eire a 5 shell kit -Kick,Snare,Tom and 2 Floor Toms will set you back 5,000 Euro which amounts to $7,054 which is alot of bucks..
    "PLAY IT LOUD AND PLAY IT PROUD":

User Info Menu

When I mentioned the price being prohibitive, they indicated that they could get me set up for under $3K.

User Info Menu

I honestly was thinking you were talking about ford break drums not. I'm a noob
    I play a old pacific set. Yes I said pacific you know like actually spelling it out instead of PDP. So yeah I have an old pacific set. racks are 10,12, and 14, floor is 18. but the my floor tom is PDP platinum series would of like the same as my set but o well my set is like not made anymore. Kick is an 20 inch and got stock 13 inch snare drum with mighty putty, and I still need good cymbals

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Direblood View Post
    I honestly was thinking you were talking about ford break drums not. I'm a noob
    That's funny!

User Info Menu

I saw them at NAMM too and they looked and sounded great. Never heard of them before though.
    "Don't let your pride swell....you may have to swallow it one day!"- Unknown

God made Cops so Firefighters could have heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    I'm waaaay past having any major parts of my body exposed. Believe me, it wouldn't add anything to the show!
    Proud member of PHROGGE's Aquarian Army

Zildjian League

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by topdog63 View Post
    I saw them at NAMM too and they looked and sounded great. Never heard of them before though.
    They are out of Orange County, CA. The snares were amazing too!