Thread: Power supply for behringer ub502 mixer

User Info Menu

Default Power supply for behringer ub502 mixer

Hi everyone i was just wondering if anybody knew where i could get a power supply for a behringer ub502 mixer. Thanks in advance.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Power supply for behringer ub502 mixer

EBay won't have it unless by chance someone's selling it, and the Behringer website doesn't sell replacement parts. So, the only way to get a replacement power supply would be to find the closest authorized Behringer dealer near your house and ask them to special order it for you.

That being said, the UB502 is discontinued. Although it probably takes the same power supply as the small mixers that are still in production, I think it may actually be cheaper to just buy another mixer. You could probably find one on EBay for the same price you'd pay for replacing your power supply.
    "Guys, if you wanted Superman for this gig, you should have hired Superman. Instead, you got Batman." - Donny Gruendler

"You always think you have more problems than you actually have." - Dave Elitch

Instagram: @bringerofthud
    Twitter:@davetilove

User Info Menu

Default Re: Power supply for behringer ub502 mixer

Aright thanks.

EDIT: I called behringer and they told me to go to a website that has it for 25.00 dollars....
    Last edited by baseball3; 02-03-2010 at 02:22 PM.