Thread: changing drums

User Info Menu

Default changing drums

i've got a white kit and i was wondering if there is any way to change the color / paint or something.... its got a wrap finish. i've heard you can take of the wrap but is this a good idea? spray paint seems easy but i've heard that it doesn't stick too well. any thoughts?

User Info Menu

Sell the kit on e-Bay and buy a new one that you like with the money you make.
    BOOOOOO!!!

User Info Menu

hehe....or....do wut i did....i have a white kit that's really old...so when i bought it instead of repainting it i just decorated it with cool stickers...i'm always on the lookout for stickers i like....it makes the kit very unique and cool...i've gotten alot of good comments on it...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boo
    Sell the kit on e-Bay and buy a new one that you like with the money you make.
    I agree here!!! Yeah, all the time and effort you would put into changing this kit, you would save the headache just by selling it and getting what you wanted. Good luck!!
    Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

User Info Menu

yeah i think i might sell it. thanks for the advice