Thread: Page drums

User Info Menu

Default Page drums

Anyone familiar with these? A guy I know has a set for sale and they are beautiful.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Page drums

I don't know anything about them either, and I agree, they ARE very good looking.
    - Zack

User Info Menu

I don't know anything about them xsaber, and I don't know what you friend is asking for them, but they look like they might be worth some interest.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Well, they are a custom drum maker here in San Diego. Their website has some bad links but they do show that Vinnie Colaiuta and Bernard Purdie own their snares. They are truly rope tentioned drums so they tune from a single point. They do have a method if you want different tunings between the opposing heads. The system also allows for quick head changes. They really seem like they are high quality.

He is asking $1500 for I believe a 7-piece Maple kit.

User Info Menu

For a custom kit, that doesn't seem outrageous for a 7 piece kit if it's in decent shape.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!