Thread: Ordered a DTXpress IV...

User Info Menu

Default Ordered a DTXpress IV...

...and a roc-n-soc nitro, and a DW 4002P double pedal, and used a 15% off coupon to get it all for $1400 with free shipping. That seemed like a darn good deal to me.

Now, the waiting....

Have I mentioned I hate waiting?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Ordered a DTXpress IV...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiFrancesco View Post
    ...and a roc-n-soc nitro, and a DW 4002P double pedal, and used a 15% off coupon to get it all for $1400 with free shipping. That seemed like a darn good deal to me.

Now, the waiting....

Have I mentioned I hate waiting?
    Congrats on the purchase!...now you'll have to post some pics once you get it!

User Info Menu

I'm actually a little pissed, because RMC's website says that orders placed after 3pm ship the next day. I ordered yesterday and it didn't ship today (unless their notifications are slow), which means with the holiday Monday it won't ship until Tuesday.

Did I mention I hate waiting?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiFrancesco View Post
    I'm actually a little pissed, because RMC's website says that orders placed after 3pm ship the next day. I ordered yesterday and it didn't ship today (unless their notifications are slow), which means with the holiday Monday it won't ship until Tuesday.

Did I mention I hate waiting?
    Call Eric at RMC and complain about it. Tell him since they didn't ship as advertised and with the holiday, you'll have to wait even longer for your kit and you want a discount.

User Info Menu

I already have a (polite) PM into him at the vdrum boards. He already acknowledged that the 15% online coupon was "bugged" and applied to the whole cart and not just items over $1000, so as it is I saved an extra few bucks on the throne and pedal.

In the grand scheme of things it may work out better if it doesn't arrive until Monday 2/22 because I have that week off from school (and am not allowed to take the Friday before as a personal day).

Now, I wouldn't complain if he bumps me up to 2nd Day and gets it here Wednesday or Thursday, but it's not THAT big a deal to me.

As the old sensei in Kung Fu Panda says, "There are no accidents."