Thread: Low Prices

User Info Menu

Default Low Prices

I see lots of things that are on sale on the internet; lower prices now, and I am able to buy items. For instance, I recently bought a trio of LP salsa conga drums and Bauer bongo that I would not have been able to afford years ago, and have returned to drumming because of this opportunity.

I am a collector by nature, and would love to have good, high quality drums for my children years later (and for myself now, of course).

Basically, my question is: should I buy now for later, anticipating higher prices down the line? I don't want to kick myself in 5 years for not purchasing now while the going is good. At the same time, don't want to waste money if these deals will be the new norm. Its also too exciting to get more drums!

Thoughts?

sean

frquent flyer Guest

Default Re: Low Prices

Conga music seems to be growing in popularity in leaps and bounds.You hear more and more hand drums being played on jazz stations. With that said and the fact that fender now owns Lp I would expect drum prices to rise as well. It always nice to have primo instruments if you can afford them ,because they always appreciate in value.and you will enjoy them. Just don't go overboard.