Thread: band i played in if anyones interested

User Info Menu

Default band i played in if anyones interested

bands that i play/played for

eyes of the dead - metal band i played in and im on 2 cds with them.. www.myspace.com/eotd

offset - a small rock band that never went anywere and didnt stay together long but its worth mentioning cus i do a different style here www.myspace.com/anotheroffset

mr. o - my solo project with me on guitar(not drums) drums are dont with guitar pro... and im still working on finding a drummer for this and writing songs... it will be put together someday but the tunes are sooo good that i have to mention it www.myspace.com/mrosongs

chaosreign - another metal band that i played for.. drums on the myspace site are done with guitar pro.. we got about 10 songs put together but never played out www.myspace.com/chaosreign2006

im currently not playing in any of them but am working on a new project with a group of local guys .. we move into our new practice room this thursday! cant wait to get drumming again

reviews and critique welcome
    Last edited by deadforaminute; 03-13-2007 at 02:25 PM.
    arnold for president!!

User Info Menu

Enjoyed the Mr. O stuff especially,
    nice guitar work.
    DRUM NAKED!

I Tried To Think Of Something Insightful, But This Is All That Came To Mind...

-PerpetualFrog

User Info Menu

Mr O is sick man, untitled breaks down into a super heavy massive riff, that songs got tons of potential.

User Info Menu

thanx alot guys.. i plan on turning it into a real band as soon as i find a good drummer and singer.. i have the rhythm guitar and bass slot filled...
    arnold for president!!

User Info Menu

Whoa, I really like Eyes Of The Dead. You guys opened for Opeth? That's insane!

Mr. O is great too.

You're pretty professional aren't you?

HB58
    Last edited by drummer; 03-13-2007 at 09:59 PM.
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hellsbells58
    Whoa, I really like Eyes Of The Dead. You guys opened for Opeth? That's ****ing insane!

Mr. O is great too.

You're pretty professional aren't you?

HB58
    yeah we did.. opeth kicked *** too.. some other bands ive opened for

anthrax, deicide, overkill, the dillinger escape plan, unearth, six feet under, god forbid, agnostic front, carnivore (my favorite show), exodus, cradle of filth... cant remember the rest... its mostly all just a drunken blur lol... but im not in that band anymore as of last november.. im starting some new projects

thanx for listening to mr. o.. thats my dream band.. to one day be guitar player .. but i need a drummer who can #1 play the songs that i write, and #2 fit into my super busy schedule lol

oh, and i herd they just got this show at bbkings in manhatten with EMPEROR.. (im jealous)
    Last edited by deadforaminute; 03-13-2007 at 08:53 PM.
    arnold for president!!

User Info Menu

Holy Crap! You just mentioned a whole bunch of bands that I listen to and love.

What's your name man? I wanna know who I should look out for as upcoming talent.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hellsbells58
    Holy Crap! You just mentioned a whole bunch of bands that I listen to and love.

What's your name man? I wanna know who I should look out for as upcoming talent.

HB58

im rich, on the left in the eotd myspace pic.. ill be sure to post info on whatever band i get moving next ..
    arnold for president!!

User Info Menu

Dude, the Eyes of the dead band you posted is damned incredible!
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ddrumbum
    Mr O is sick man, untitled breaks down into a super heavy massive riff, that songs got tons of potential.
    Ditto. I can almost hear Phil Mogg singing along.