Thread: Hey, im looking for tabs to the Arctic Monkeys- The view from the afternoon

User Info Menu

Exclamation Hey, im looking for tabs to the Arctic Monkeys- The view from the afternoon

hey i can't find tabs to the Arctic Monkeys- The View From the Afternoon. Does anyone know where I can find them?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Hey, im looking for tabs to the Arctic Monkeys- The view from the afternoon

Nope. But that's an awesome song.
    C&C ll Rogers ll Ludwig ll Slingerland

Istanbul Agop 16" Signature Hats ll 15" 30th Anniversary Hats
    Istanbul Agop 22" Special Edition Jazz Ride ll 22" Trash Hit
    Istanbul Agop 24" Turk Jazz Ride

DW 6000/9000 Hardware ll Aquarian Drumheads ll Roland SPD-SX ll Ableton Live 9

User Info Menu

Default Re: Hey, im looking for tabs to the Arctic Monkeys- The view from the afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotATable View Post
    Nope. But that's an awesome song.
    +1
    PEARL MASTERS MCX in Bronze Glass
    24x18
    16x16
    13x9
    Camilo:''your guitarrist is awesome',Xweasel: ''yeah he's asian''

User Info Menu

Pm sent.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

You can hear what he's playing. The music video is good, too. check it out.

User Info Menu

I love arctic monkeys drumming. Brainstorm is a great track but hard to pinpoint the drum beat. Anyone got tab for this to get the gist of the song?

User Info Menu

Can't find tabs, but I know in order to play it you have stagger the Tom hits. And probably be in the pocket, too.
    C&C ll Rogers ll Ludwig ll Slingerland

Istanbul Agop 16" Signature Hats ll 15" 30th Anniversary Hats
    Istanbul Agop 22" Special Edition Jazz Ride ll 22" Trash Hit
    Istanbul Agop 24" Turk Jazz Ride

DW 6000/9000 Hardware ll Aquarian Drumheads ll Roland SPD-SX ll Ableton Live 9

User Info Menu

Arctic Monkeys are the best band in a decade. Actually maybe the only band in a decade who`s main skill hasn`t just been looking good in a video. Good luck with the tab, truly I would have no idea. Why not give your ears a workout any free tab will probably be riddled with mistakes anyway. Compliments on your good taste.