Thread: Thought I'd give it a go...

User Info Menu

Default Thought I'd give it a go...

Hey guys, I'm starting up a little project with a couple of guys, and we came up with a name that other people seemed to like, and it stuck in their heads! So I thought I'd have a little go at designing a MySpace page..bearing in mind I have no previous designing experience lol. I just wanted to see what people thought really, so feedback is very welcome!

www.myspace.com/blindlightuk

Thanks!

PS: No band info yet, just designing :D
    Mapex Drums | Zildjian and Meinl Cymbals | Evans Drumheads | Pro Mark Drum Sticks

User Info Menu

Default Re: Thought I'd give it a go...

Dude, nice stuff. What editor did you use?

You may want to tinker with the text boxes and put a semi-opaque background that allows the graphics to be seen but still contrasts with the text...I dunno, but it would be worth a try.

User Info Menu

Thanks man I will definately try your suggestions! And I used part of a code from a general layout generator, modified it to my needs and created the individual parts in Photoshop
    Mapex Drums | Zildjian and Meinl Cymbals | Evans Drumheads | Pro Mark Drum Sticks

User Info Menu

I like it. Nice design on the logo as well !

User Info Menu

Nice! Very cool font and name. Good luck to you guys!

User Info Menu

Thanks guys! Much appreciated Just getting off the ground at the moment, jamming with covers, getting tighter. All going good