Thread: cant post a thread

User Info Menu

Default cant post a thread

Im trying to post a new thread on the Q&A forum because i have a few questions id liked answered but for some reason when i press the new thread button is asks me to log in. Why does this happen?

User Info Menu

Default Re: cant post a thread

tampicoli, it might be because you registered back in January, but haven't posted until now. Other than that, I have not heard of this before. I have approved this first post, so see if you still have problems, and if so, I'll check into it for you.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

welcome looks like it worked here so whats your questions ?
    E Drums !! !

There are no loud instruments just loud players !

Protect Your Hearing !!!!

User Info Menu

welcome to dc
    www.youtube.com/dannyatcranny

PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

User Info Menu

hi guys can you help me please, sorry to be thick, but i cant even see the new thread button? how do i post a thread, is it because i am new here and the button will arrive soon?
    canny d

User Info Menu

cannyd, when you choose a forum for your thread, the "New Thread" button will be just bellow the grey navigation bar, all the way to the left of the page. Let me know if you still can't find it.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    tampicoli, it might be because you registered back in January, but haven't posted until now. Other than that, I have not heard of this before. I have approved this first post, so see if you still have problems, and if so, I'll check into it for you.
    Ah alright well that could be it. Well it works now so thanks for the help and answers. Ill post the question on drumming Q&A