Thread: How Rude Of Me......

User Info Menu

Default How Rude Of Me......

I've been posting here since December, and today I just realized I never offcially said hello to everyone (how rude of me!!!) so: HELLO DRUMCHAT!!!!

Not new to drumming, been playing trumpet for 30+ years, drums for 17...

I hope I did not offend anybody when I first signed up, If I did my sincere apologies..

Sorry my bad!!!!
    Last edited by Musicnut74; 03-20-2007 at 05:52 PM.
    PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY.... DON'T DRINK AND DRUM!!

My Kit: Vintage Ludwig Classic Maple 26 kick 14, 16, 18 toms, Paiste 2002 Cymbals, Paiste Giant Beat 15" Hats

User Info Menu

Yeah, not only did you come in without knocking, you left the fridge door open and now all the beer is warm.

Welcome!

User Info Menu

OH FOUL! you let the beer get warm man.. , steal my money, but never, NEVER! let the beer get warm.

User Info Menu

Next time, remember to close the fridge door!

I'm new myself, so hey......
    When we do right, no one remembers. When we do wrong, no one forgets.

User Info Menu

Cool How Rude of Me......

Not only that, dude, but all the melting ice from the ice-and-water dispenser have raised the humidity to 100 percent and knocked all the skins (yeah, skins on my congas, man!) outta tune!

Hey, Musicnut, some of my best musician buddies are trumpet men--and my younger daughter played trumpet in her grade-school band!

Welcome to DrumChat, bro'!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Ok....Ok.... OK... I'll close the fridge door next time

Please play responsibly..... Don't Drink and Drum !!!!!
    Last edited by Musicnut74; 03-22-2007 at 06:00 PM.
    PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY.... DON'T DRINK AND DRUM!!

My Kit: Vintage Ludwig Classic Maple 26 kick 14, 16, 18 toms, Paiste 2002 Cymbals, Paiste Giant Beat 15" Hats