Thread: I just ordered...

User Info Menu

Default I just ordered...

a Black Panther 14 x 6.5 1mm Steel Snare Drum!!!!!! I'm so excited Only set me back 160, thanks to the new Black Panther's being released this year So looks like I got a good deal there, and I'm looking forward to hearing it so much!
    Mapex Drums | Zildjian and Meinl Cymbals | Evans Drumheads | Pro Mark Drum Sticks

User Info Menu

Default Re: I just ordered...

I am also waiting on an ordered drum(not nearly as exciting as your panther). and it has been killing me to wait. Congrats on the new snare, From what i hear you are about to fall in love. F/T

User Info Menu

Thanks FT, I'm really looking forward to it. I've heard great things about the drums, so I'm looking forward to finally having my own. Hope you have fun with your ordered drum too
    Mapex Drums | Zildjian and Meinl Cymbals | Evans Drumheads | Pro Mark Drum Sticks

User Info Menu

Awesome, Chazbo! I'm also waiting on a Black Panther (14x6.5 Sledgehammer) that I ordered about 4 weeks ago. It should be here any day though....the suspense it killing me lol.
    Matt

User Info Menu

Congrats! I made the mistake of trying out a few Black Panthers the other day at the store. I want one now. LOL! Saving up all my money for an e-kit though. My new work hours have seriously limited my time on the acoustic kit due to me almost never being home alone, so I'm holding off on buying any upgrades at the moment.
    ^^^ SGD's Evans Empire ^^^