Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's My Birthday!

User Info Menu

Default It's My Birthday!

Share some love!!!!! LOL

Happy Birthday to me! LOL

User Info Menu

If I could sing a barbershop quartet version of Happy Birthday to you with ddrumbum, Amputecture, and drummer i would!

but seeing as how i can't, I guess I'll just have to get Slayer to do something for you.

Either that or drummer can get Kiss back together to perform for you.
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash
    PDP Double bass Pedal, PDP throne.

User Info Menu

37 today! Just thourght id remind you. Congrats

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reminder vinnysimmo, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy LOL

Quote Originally Posted by vinnysimmo
    37 today! Just thourght id remind you. Congrats

User Info Menu

Happy B-day to you... Happy B-day to you...!!!!

User Info Menu

LOL now you gotta make a wish.....and well wont corrupt this one!
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash
    PDP Double bass Pedal, PDP throne.

User Info Menu

damn thats old. just kiddin girl, your the same age as my wife. happy birthday.

User Info Menu

LMAO!!!!!

I was jamming last night to some Van Halen and my daughters wanted me to turn the music off because they hated it, of course, I wouldn't. My oldest daughter says to her two younger sisters, "Hey, when we're old like mom we'll be listening to our music and our kids won't like it either....." I said, "OLD, thanks Kristen!" LMAO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain
    damn thats old. just kiddin girl, your the same age as my wife. happy birthday.

User Info Menu

my kids hate that they can't rebel against me when it comes to music. when you have an old school punk and metalhead for a dad nothing you can do will surprise him . every time they bring something home like my chemical romance or some other emo crap thinking it will surprise me i hand them one of my old slayer or suicidal tendencies CDs. alot of parents will give thier kids crap for listening to hard rock or metal, i give them crap for having bad taste in hard rock and metal. we are the fav. parents on the block. the kids are starting to come around

User Info Menu

Happy birthday to you
    You live in a zoo
    You look like a monkey
    And you smell like one too

Oh, btw- I'm calling Child Protective Services. If your kids don't like the flying Van Halen bros., there's something very, very wrong going on!

User Info Menu

My hubby and I are the same way. Our girls like all that hip-hop crap....... We don't allow it in the car! LOL We l love Metallica, Maiden, Judest Priest, etc. Sometimes when my girls ask me to download music on their ipods I put some of my stuff on it and they scream LOL

User Info Menu

LOL! I think you should! Something is just not right with my children!!!!! LOL I tell them their tastes will change as they get older, they say NO WAY, but it will (I can only hope).....

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris
    Happy birthday to you
    You live in a zoo
    You look like a monkey
    And you smell like one too

Oh, btw- I'm calling Child Protective Services. If your kids don't like the flying Van Halen bros., there's something very, very wrong going on!

User Info Menu

You tell them I said a couple of months in a foster home will surely straighten them out, if they don't mend their ways!

User Info Menu

Can you take them???? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris
    You tell them I said a couple of months in a foster home will surely straighten them out, if they don't mend their ways!

User Info Menu

My kids love metal music, because I enforce it, lol.

Seriously though my kids head bang to metallica, machine head just about all my tunes and tell me to turn it up, I am surely blessed.

Happy birthday drum chick, go bang on some drums, and crank some halen.

User Info Menu

We enforce it as well ddrumbum, their just not letting it in yet! LOL

Although, I do have to say they've grown to appreciate Metallica, but really hate all our other stuff.... My one daughter HATES Iron Maiden with a passion so of course yesterday I put Run To The Hills on her ipod! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ddrumbum
    My kids love metal music, because I enforce it, lol.

Seriously though my kids head bang to metallica, machine head just about all my tunes and tell me to turn it up, I am surely blessed.

Happy birthday drum chick, go bang on some drums, and crank some halen.

User Info Menu

Yes, way to keep stickin it,lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick
    Can you take them???? LOL
    LOL! Just telling them that you're offering to ship them off to strangers on the internet should put the fear of Ozzy in them!

My oldest started off loving Rock. When he was seven, someone asked him who his favorite band was. With an angelic look on his face he replyed, "Iron Maiden!". Now he's into jazz, which is way over my head.

User Info Menu

Happy Birthday Drum Chick!
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

to me jazz is about the only sensible progression from metal.

User Info Menu

My youngest likes jazz and the blues, at least that's better than Akon, Akorn, Ahole, whatever his name is! UGH!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain
    to me jazz is about the only sensible progression from metal.

User Info Menu

rap sucks, yanawatamean g? straight
    lol
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Happy Birthday
    Serve The Song, Not The Ego - NEP

User Info Menu

Happy B-Day Drum Chick!! Now quit resting on your laurels and get back to practicing!!!!
    PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY.... DON'T DRINK AND DRUM!!

My Kit: Vintage Ludwig Classic Maple 26 kick 14, 16, 18 toms, Paiste 2002 Cymbals, Paiste Giant Beat 15" Hats

User Info Menu

Happy Birthday Chickie!!!! 19, right?

Word to the wise : don't mess with the drummer.