Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheres your kit?

User Info Menu

Default Wheres your kit?

Mines in my basement in a room I made for the drums and PA gear. Im not in a per say band at the moment, but do jam with two other guys now and then.
    Rock Till Ya Drop

User Info Menu

mine are in my room... i got a big room
    |M|o|u|n|t|a|i|n| |D|e|w| My Anti-Drug

User Info Menu

in the garage.. got a garage band.

lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

in one of the unused sunday school rooms at my church....

User Info Menu

My Parents love me and they built me a seperate room at the back of the house,small but works for band prac etc.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia
    in one of the unused sunday school rooms at my church....

Thats right, you conned them into it. Hmmmm....? LOL!!!
    Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

User Info Menu

In the garage.

User Info Menu

...oh don't start that again...

User Info Menu

Mine are in my Basement which is usually cluttered with sticks, paper, guitars, and amps.

User Info Menu

I live in a farm so i just dropped my Kit in one of me sheds, ofcourse it's sheltered and waterporoof.

User Info Menu

mine`s in the bedroom ....

User Info Menu

Mine was in the shed but we hav borin neighbours who complained so now iv got an electric one in my room, wich is way better.

User Info Menu

Mines in my lead gitarist's ''famliy'' room and i got a small set in my grandmothers basement for when i cant get to my buds house
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Ihave a room just for music so I can close off the rest of the world and get lost in the rock and roll. I've got anthore set I keep at the place where the band I play in gets together. it make it easyer for me not to have to tare down and setup every time i'm not rich by far I just caught a good deal on a second set.

User Info Menu

My trap kit is usually packed during the week and ready to be moved into the SUV for weekend gigs. I keep my Electronic kit up downstairs in my familyroom to work out some new music idea's or licks on the spot for that weekend or just to get my mojo working when the spirit hits me. Usually when I get home from work to wind down. I'm a mail room supervisor. The rumors about mailmen and women are true. We do get ballistic at times. It's all about timing. Sometimes air drumming or tapping my fingers just won't cut it for me.

User Info Menu

Hay chik. Your parents sound like great and supportive parents. My family did the same for me. Keepin the Faith

User Info Menu

in my house but not set up. i need to get anohter set to practice on that i can leave set up all the time. ive got a spare bedroom theyll almost fit in.

User Info Menu

when my dad put up his poleshed, i got to convert the gartage into a practice area. its sweet. think insulated walls, floors and ceilings, theres great acoustics in there, and i have an office out there with the interent and the sort if my guitarist's or bassist ever needs to look anything up. its a pretty sweet deal.

User Info Menu

My band rents a practice space. plus I have one taken apart and sitting under a table at my place.

User Info Menu

my car port lol

User Info Menu

Mine`s in the bedroom, but i put my bed in the wardroom to put my kit there!!!!!!

User Info Menu

my kit is in my room, my room isn't that big but it works :D

User Info Menu

The basement.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Andreeew View Post
    my kit is in my room, my room isn't that big but it works :D
    thats ur kit in your avatar??

User Info Menu

Err my avatar is drummer Jukka from Nightwish :D