Drum Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb? ROTFLMAOOL!!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb? ROTFLMAOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsabers View Post
    OH SHUT UP! Do you....uh...hmmmm....
    Troll
    I am currently suffering from gear acquisition syndrome. Will trade soul for drum gear. Donations accepted.

-Tama Superstar Hyper-Drive 5-piece
    -SP Hardware
    -Gibraltar Avenger DB-Pedal
    -PST5 Cymbals

"Uncontrollable urticaria drivel spurting" -a sentence spawned from the half a word story.

User Info Menu

Default Re: How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb? ROTFLMAOOL!!!

Hahaha, this was awesome to read.

...but we all know there would never be any flaming in the friendly community of Drumchat!
    Off-Topic dweller.
    I use the right side of my sig, yes.
    I am member no. 7196! You?
    PDP Platinum Series drums
    Sizes:
    - 22" x 18" bass drum
    - 10" x 8" rack tom
    - 12" x 9" rack tom
    - 14" x 12" floor tom
    - 6" x 14" snare drum
    ...and throw in some Zildjian A's in there.

User Info Menu

Constinator, you gave everyone too many ideas!!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

It's just a light bulb, so shut the he11 up and get a life.
    "You have to love music more then food. More than air. More than yourself."-The Wizard (August Rush)

I think I can realistically say that I will never be too old to laugh at a fart. Ever. -dave0549jv

If we give up, we will never know what we might have been. - Pastor Bob

DC Record for most users online at once! Be there or be square! http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html
    RIP Frank

User Info Menu

Guys, I won't be posting in this thread anymore. This lightbulb controversy is just too much for me to handle.
    Peace, Love, and Rock N Roll

Matt

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yohin View Post
    Guys, I won't be posting in this thread anymore. This lightbulb controversy is just too much for me to handle.
    thats because I know more about light bulbs than you ,,, and you know it .
    Tamaholic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TURTLINATOR View Post
    It's just a light bulb, so shut the he11 up and get a life.
    I am currently suffering from gear acquisition syndrome. Will trade soul for drum gear. Donations accepted.

-SP Hardware
    -PST5 Cymbals

"Uncontrollable urticaria drivel spurting" -a sentence spawned from the half a word story.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by atomcorr2 View Post
    thats because I know more about light bulbs than you ,,, and you know it .
    No, I know more. I majored in lightbulb engineering research. And you need to pay more attention to your grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

-SP Hardware
    -PST5 Cymbals

dave0549jv Guest

Seriously, I invented light bulbs, and you're all idiots!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dave0549jv View Post
    seriously, i invented light bulbs, and you're all idiots!
    rofl!!!

-SP Hardware
    -PST5 Cymbals

User Info Menu

Cool Re: How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb? ROTFLMAOOL!!!

Here are the figures I came up with:

1 to change the light bulb;

2 to debate which kind of light bulb is better (incandescent vs. compact fluorescent);

4 to debate whether you should use traditional grip (fingers spread apart) or rock grip (clenching the bulb tightly in the palm of the hand to keep from breaking the bulb once it is screwed into the light socket);

8 to point out modern light bulbs break faster than they used to, and that the old-fashioned light bulbs (the ones developed by Thomas Alva Edison) lasted forever...

16 to argue that modern light bulb technology is light years (pun intended) ahead of old-school technology and you should immediately replace ALL the bulbs in your fixtures with state-of-the-art bulbs, no matter what the cost!

32 who start fighting over which brand of bulb is better (GE vs. Sylvania vs. Philips vs. Westinghouse vs. Walmart vs. Kmart vs. ad infinitum, ad nauseam...)

...and one who says "the with all this, candles give the best light of all!" and who has long since lit a candle rather than curse the Great Light Bulb Debate, much less the darkness!

Sounds a lot like us, doesn't it, bro's?

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Maybe we should just talk to Thomas Edison...

Anybody know how to build a time machine?

NO NO WAIT!!!

Aw crap... Here we go again...

-SP Hardware
    -PST5 Cymbals

dave0549jv Guest

I've got a time machine made of light bulbs!

User Info Menu

AH!! But we don't know WHERE the lightbulb goes after it has been changed. As it has been discussed, there are dangers. We must handle the changed lightbulb carefully.
    PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY
    TERROROUS TENORS
    TAMAHOLIC
    RIP frank. You'll never be forgotten.
    Post by Yohin: "I never say anything good enough for anyone's sig."

User Info Menu

oh no, my bulbs are changing colour
    www.myspace.com/gozrock
    www.myspace.com/video/rid/110115140
    Mapex Meridian Maple
    22"x20"
    10"x7"
    12"x8"
    14"x12"
    16"x14"
    Mapex Black Panther Sledgehammer 14"x6.5

Sabian AAX Cymbals

In Support of Leighs Record attempt
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html

User Info Menu

hahaha this made my day!
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Constinator25 View Post
    Found this in another forum...
    1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again
    Need I say more...

-SP Hardware
    -PST5 Cymbals

User Info Menu

Cool Re: How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb? ROTFLMAOOL!!!

I think I've been watching too much daytime television, because I had this horrendous Barbara-Walters-type question surface a moment ago...

here's hoping I can get rid of it!

"If you were a light bulb, what color would you be?"

HEL-L-L-L-L-L-L-LP!!!!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

dave0549jv Guest

I just switched out the light bulbs in my drum room. I went with compact fluorescent instead of the big floods. They were making the room really hot...

User Info Menu

You guys are all sucking the light out of this planet with your lightbulbs. There is only so much light available and what are you going to do the day all the light runs out? Look at us now, exploiting Third World Countries for their cheap light. Think of the humanity lost all in the search for more light.
    You use light like there was an endless supply. There are children in Africa that would love to have some your wasted light.
    I remeber when I was a kid there a lot more brands of lamps (I'm in the elecrical industry!). Lamps were so plentiful no one ever thought about us running out of light. Now look at all the extinct brands. The next generation won't have any idea what it is like to have all that light.

Come on folks. Haven't you noticed how the light has been changing over the last few years? It seems like every year it gets a little darker.

I just hope it's not too late!!
    www.screaminsgs.com

Ken Ardley - Stan Dette Music Productions

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED! http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...s-12079p2.html