Thread: What's Everybody Doing This Weekend?

User Info Menu

Default What's Everybody Doing This Weekend?

I get a four day weekend and I get to play two church services.
    Serve The Song, Not The Ego - NEP

User Info Menu

Smile Long weekend

For me, my Co. gives Good Friday off, so I'll clean house, the part of it I do; sweeping/moping, our mostly wood floors, and mow the grass, which I really enjoy, but for the more-than-abundant pollen this year. I'm still lookin' for a good practice pad or good-used snare, so I may visit some music store somewhere. I may get out on my rollerblades a bit and try to increase my skill there. Sunday Morning will mean Easter celebration, of course. supposed to be below freezing here in Charlotte on Sunday morning, so it'll be interesting to see the pristine Easter dresses under heavy coats. And some great Gospel preaching from the Pastor. I need an extra day off, so I'll enjoy the long weekend. And I'll practice some, probably mostly rudiments.
    Everybody have a great weekend,
    Don
    Do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with your God

User Info Menu

Got tomorrow off, YEA!!! Saturday I've got to roaddie for my son. Same thing Sunday, as he is playing for our church at our anual Easter community outreach at the civic auditorium. I'm also pulling cameraman duty as well as attending both worship services.

User Info Menu

Roaddebris!

Creator! Father! Drummer! Insperation!
    But most of all.... The best roaddie a 12 year old can ask for! =D

Eh, my birthdays tommorow (14 woot woot), probably gonna do a family get togehter for polichintas (hungarian good friday tradition) and little get together, then applying for a job saturday, and having easter sunday, THEN i get spring break =D

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ch33zz
    Roaddebris!

Creator! Father! Drummer! Insperation!
    But most of all.... The best roaddie a 12 year old can ask for! =D

Eh, my birthdays tommorow (14 woot woot), probably gonna do a family get togehter for polichintas (hungarian good friday tradition) and little get together, then applying for a job saturday, and having easter sunday, THEN i get spring break =D
    Yikes! Trying to get me struck by lightning? I may be creative but I'm not the Creator.

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Ch33zz are you hungarinan?

User Info Menu

go to mass on good friday then on saturday to help my gram on sunday go to my grams and work on dinner

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Cpngrats on being . . .

A parttime medic and jrfirefighter. I'm a medic, and would have gone to Paramedic school, but didn't get to. I'm not a fireman, but would have been one, but am not, for the same reason I'm not a Paramedic (long story). I have volumteered at one of our firehouses for about 10+ years as their Sunday School teacher, and I'm here to tell you, what an incredible group they are!!! They earn every bit of the honor they get and lots of it from me.
    Aside from drummin', if you wanna be a Paramedic and/or Firefighter, GO FO IT!! You'll always get my prayers and encouragement. They told me that if you know where to put the wet stuff, on the red stuff, then you can already be a Firefighter 1. LOL. You go for it!!
    Keepin' the beat,
    Don
    Do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with your God

User Info Menu

My boyfriend and I are going to an Easter festival. Its aways away but it will be a nice drive too.
    Drummer Chicks Rule

User Info Menu

my birthday is tommorow

sweet sixteen

whoo whoo

Jesus died on Good Friday to give me a holiday on my birthday lol

jk
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn

User Info Menu

two nights in a dive bar fri.-sat 9-2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by amputechture
    my birthday is tommorow

sweet sixteen

whoo whoo
    Happy B-day!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Tomorrow off - Hanging out with my daughter.

Saturday - Bridal Shower (Oh please shoot met now and put me out of my miser y LOL)

Sunday - Church and then off to the in-laws, YAY! (I love my in-laws)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain
    two nights in a dive bar fri.-sat 9-2
    Can I go with????? LOL

User Info Menu

you betcha!!!! kansas aint that far from jersy, i'll send my limo....lol

User Info Menu

yippeeeeeee, no work tomorrow, but I'm on the Ambulance 1st shift (0600 hrs. way too early in the A.M.), Saturday, wedding gig (yup I'm a sellout lol), Sunday, Church and the great Polish family gathering!!
    PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY.... DON'T DRINK AND DRUM!!

My Kit: Vintage Ludwig Classic Maple 26 kick 14, 16, 18 toms, Paiste 2002 Cymbals, Paiste Giant Beat 15" Hats

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnysimmo
    Ch33zz are you hungarinan?

Slightly, Mainly italian, but hungarians my second biggest heritage

Ah, Amp, REALLY cool peopel are born on april 6th =-D

User Info Menu

im going to make a video with some cool people...then go to a youth group thing...then do nothing..

User Info Menu

I'm playin Drums!!!