Thread: New DTX900

User Info Menu

Question New DTX900

So I want to upgrade my kit. A local store is asking $2600 for a two week old floor model. Think I should buy it?

I don't know much about this particular kit since they are pretty new.

Any drum lords out there have any advice?

User Info Menu

Default Re: New DTX900

If you played it and liked it and it's in excellent/like new shape...I would say Yes!...that is a really good price for that kit....it normally sells for $4399....

User Info Menu

Yeah, if it's in good condition and you've got the cash, go for it. That's the best e-kit on the market right now.
    ^^^ SGD's Evans Empire ^^^

User Info Menu

That is the best kit out there and for that price you can't go wrong.

User Info Menu

the 950 model is out
    so the 900 is the second best
    but at 2600.00 jump on it

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY

User Info Menu

Thanks all. I did buy the kit. Only issue I'm having it very quiet drums in the headphones (all other sounds are at normal levels). I've tried the adjustment on the bottom of the pads but no luck. Hmmmm

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brannon49 View Post
    Thanks all. I did buy the kit. Only issue I'm having it very quiet drums in the headphones (all other sounds are at normal levels). I've tried the adjustment on the bottom of the pads but no luck. Hmmmm
    You mean one specific pad is too quiet? Look in the module. If it was a display model, it's likely someone fudged with the settings.
    ^^^ SGD's Evans Empire ^^^

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brannon49 View Post
    Since this was a demo model...you can always do a factory reset on the module this will return the module back to all factory settings....it's pretty easy to do....pg. 27 details it....basically, you select "utility" button -> then F6 -> then check all the boxes -> then select "enter".....BTW...important...if you have any user kits that you have created/saved yet (in user slots U01-U50).. you will need to back them up on usb device...otherwise they will be deleted!
    Last edited by scorch whammin; 07-31-2010 at 09:05 AM.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the responses. I did try a factory reset but that didn't help. The demo songs are nice and loud, but all the drum pads and cymbals are all pretty quiet even though I've got them maxed out with the volume slider controls. Not sure what's going on. Typical newbie huh...lol