Thread: Ocdp

User Info Menu

Default Ocdp

anyone heard of orange county drums and percussion..take a look at their price list..and you could wind up spending 15000 dollars on a kit from them..holy bejeezers.. (go for it drum chick )

http://www.ocdrum.com/ocdp/news.php

User Info Menu

they do good work, but so do 20 other great custom companies that use the same materials and cost half the price.

User Info Menu

They are rude people. A friend of my sisters knows them. ****y and knowitall type. They seem to worship Travis Barker.
    Drummer Chicks Rule

User Info Menu

Travis Barker sucks anyway....I may offend a few Blink or +44 fans but, I'm stickin to my guns: Barker isn't as good a drummer as everyone makes him out to be.
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash
    PDP Double bass Pedal, PDP throne.

User Info Menu

Thank you CC, Travis gets very annoying very fast. Crappy musicians always go on to make crappy t.v. shows about them being musicians.

How sweet would it be to have the custom diamondplated set?
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

agreed..barker sux

User Info Menu

i don't think Travis Barker "sucks" i actually think hes pretty talented. But yes he does get way to much credit, hes good but not That good
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

well I'll agree there, his solos are a bit boring and un-entertaining but have you heard his songs? there totally different then anyone else's! and it sounds amazing at the same time, give the guy some credit!

User Info Menu

but i agree he does get to much credit, he ain't a Dave Weckle thats for sure

User Info Menu

Hes quite a good drummer especially when he played for Transplants. He is quite overrated though.

User Info Menu

I know a guy who got an entire OCDP kit for $3000. True story. It was a pretty **** all-black kit and I love the giant snare vents.

I want a snare from them...
    i must be the only hip hop fan here

User Info Menu

I could easily spend 15 grand on a new DW kit too.
    Word to the wise : don't mess with the drummer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigTallG
    I could easily spend 15 grand on a new DW kit too.

DW JEDI MIND TRICK!!!
    PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY.... DON'T DRINK AND DRUM!!

My Kit: Vintage Ludwig Classic Maple 26 kick 14, 16, 18 toms, Paiste 2002 Cymbals, Paiste Giant Beat 15" Hats

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Musicnut74
    DW JEDI MIND TRICK!!!

HAHAHA!! Dude, you got me.
    Word to the wise : don't mess with the drummer.

User Info Menu

there are alot of things they will do that dw just wont or cant do...be it resources, or just too good of taste...lol
    my friend on another forum has this retardedly cool light up maple/acrylic skull snare that he got for a gift from ocdp. i guess this thing would like 2k from them. i also think the functional...cough cough
    waterpipe snare they had at namm this year is kinda original.

User Info Menu

It's for "tobacco."

Really.
    i must be the only hip hop fan here

User Info Menu

of course it is