Thread: Does anybody here live around Jacksonville?

User Info Menu

Default Does anybody here live around Jacksonville?

This might be kind of a weird request, but I was wondering if anybody near Jacksonville could do me a favor. I found a cymbal on craigslist that would sound great with my 18" APX at a really great price, but he's in Florida and I'm in NJ. I emailed him if he was willing to ship a few days ago and got no response one way or another. If my craigslist history is anything to go by, that means no. So I was wondering if anybody around the area would be willing to buy it for me and ship it up to Jersey. I'd pay you back, of course. Like I said, I know this is a weird request, but a Sabian AA 16" Bright Crash for $75 is a little too hard to pass up, especially after all the trouble I've had matching cymbals. So if anybody is willing to help me out, let me know and I'll send you the craigslist ad through a PM. Thanks in advance.
    Cymbals
    14" AA Fusion Hats | 8" Max Splash | 10" HHX Evolution Splash | 16" AA Bright Crash | 21" AA Raw Bell Dry Ride | 18" APX Crash | 14" Wuhan China
    Tama Hyperdrive 5 Piece Kit
    Ludwig Black Galaxy Acrolite 5x14" Snare
    Tama Iron Cobra Jr. single bass pedal

Four Of Spades Facebook Page

Want advice on upgrading your cymbals?
    Click here!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Does anybody here live around Jacksonville?

Holy cow......I was supposed to meet that same dude on Monday to buy his cymbal. I ended up cancelling the meeting and passed on the sale. It sounded like a good deal but when I asked for additional pics, I never got them.

User Info Menu

You were going to buy the same cymbal?
    Cymbals
    14" AA Fusion Hats | 8" Max Splash | 10" HHX Evolution Splash | 16" AA Bright Crash | 21" AA Raw Bell Dry Ride | 18" APX Crash | 14" Wuhan China
    Tama Hyperdrive 5 Piece Kit
    Ludwig Black Galaxy Acrolite 5x14" Snare
    Tama Iron Cobra Jr. single bass pedal

Four Of Spades Facebook Page

Want advice on upgrading your cymbals?
    Click here!

User Info Menu

Yeah, but never got any pics prior to meeting.